That album your fave artists should've NEVER released

13 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Lover  :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

she gave us Cornelia Street but that’s about the only redemptive quality. There are a LOT of skips in the last half of the album. It didn’t do anything revolutionary or different for her. It’s like 1989’s boring older sister.

Hide contents

Also, goodbye to Femme Fatale :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

My Lover CD is kindly offended by this and wants to speak to your manager :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Arianna said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I don’t love Evermore and I’m a hardcore Swiftie. Folklore is literal perfection. Evermore has like four songs I actually enjoy.

**Runs away

Agreed. Fellow swiftie here too. 
what are your 4 songs out of curiosity?

• Like 1

:typing_keyboard_computer: Avril Lavigne's last two album should never have been released. She really needs to find her own unique style (which she used to have) instead of doing bland and generig music

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: Madonna has few bad albums but American Life was such an unescessary album despite some important messages in the lyrics.

:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: ARTPOP had some good songs but... I could live without it

8 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Willow. Champagne problems. Marjorie. Right Where You Left Me. 

Honorable mentions: gold rush, no body..

you?

Willow, Right where you left me, Ivy, Gold Rush, Closure and Long story short. 
I really don’t like the others at all whereas, like you said, Folklore was perfect. 

• Love 1

Am I the only one who likes Positions?! :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Goodbye Lullaby by Avril Lavigne - I love the album but it was a weird turn from TBDT and I feel like if she came out with something a bit more true to her usual sound she would've transitioned into the 2010s better.

Lotus by Christina Aguilera - Just..... no. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Britney Spears - even though on paper Britney Jean is the obvious answer, I actually think Circus shouldn’t have been released... or at least not at the time it was. It’s my favorite Britney album, but I have a hard time believing it was good for Britney to be shoved into the spotlight in such a huge way SO quickly after 2007-early 08. Had she been given time to appropriately just really stop and breathe, I feel like she would have really benefited from that. 

Selena Gomez - Rare. It’s got some bops, but homegirl really doesn’t seem to care about her music career or image as a “serious performer” at this point, no matter what she might say (see LYTLM performance as exhibit A)

Christina Aguilera - Lotus. It’s just... very bland and has aged like milk IMO. 

Madonna - MDNA. It has a few moments (see Falling Free, Masterpiece, & Love Spent) but largely its a big ol’ generic mess. 

honorable mentions: Tell Me You Love Me by Demi Lovato, Unapologetic by Rihanna, Witness by Katy Perry, and A.K.A. by Jennifer Lopez

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block