This Day in Britney's Life: Britney performs at different Disney events in 1999 and 2002 (March 16)

disneyney.jpg.23ca75b7318ef075900f0732e87415d2.jpg

On March 16, 1999 Britney performed at the Disney Happy Easter Parade.

Broadcasted on April 04, it was the last televised Disney Easter Parade ever.

On March 16, 2002, a Britney performance of Overprotected was aired during the TV special to commemorate the inauguration of Paris' Walt Disney Studio Park.

Thanks to Britney Online for the videos @CJMCH

• Love 5

I get tired of saying how gorgeous she looked in this era. lol

I am obsessed with the curly Britney-era hair on her. It just looks so good! Slay mama:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I thought this was a really fun set to perform on but I really can't stand how they butchered the breakdown for overprotected with those horrible cuts.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I know but the knee surgery shouldn't affect her voice in any way, so when she had to sit through whole performance maybe it was a great opportunity to sing live (no dance excuse this time) 

Maybe it’s cuz she was outside? This might have been a technical decision by sound team. Or she was just feeling lazney that day :orangu_orangutan_ape:

35 minutes ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

I know but the knee surgery shouldn't affect her voice in any way, so when she had to sit through whole performance maybe it was a great opportunity to sing live (no dance excuse this time) 

It is possible that at this performance it was difficult to adjust the sound equipment correctly so that she could hear herself. And if you can't hear yourself, then you will sing very out of tune... But who knows what happened there...