Demi Lovato's 7th studio album 'Dancing With The Devil: The Art Of Starting Over' streaming + comment party

That’s it. I think it’s a beyond-okay album which has his hidden gems. I never listened to a Demi album before, I never cared for her, but this time around she kinda nailed it in the aesthetic/cover art/visualizer department. The cover art for the album it’s AH MAZING! The music is kinda depressing for this time, but a solid album if you listen to it from start to finish. She has the talent, the vocals to be a successful main pop girl. 

Songs I love 

My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend

The Kind of Lover I Am

The Way You Don’t Look at Me

Easy

Melon Cake 

Met Him Last Night

Dancing with the Devil

The Art of Starting Over

Mad World

• Love 2

I’m here to say I’m not Demi’s biggest fan in the world but this is her best effort to date. It’s cohesive and has impressive songwriting. Good for Demi. 

I have to say my favorite song is That’s The Lover I Am because it feels so 70s and breezy and fun and I like how chaotic and clever the lyrics are.

Other favorites

Anyone

The Art of Starting Over

Lonely People

Met Him Last Night (wiz miss Ariana Grande)

15 Minutes

I am shook. I’m surprised. Demi has left me scalped :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block