Tiffany Haddish calls Nicki Minaj disrespectful.

1 hour ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Is this coming from a Nicki fan?

Genuinely intrigued because I agree that awards don't mean cultural impact, but also Barbz have literally ruined people's lives and well being for saying things against their fave

not particularly

i like lil kim, azealia banks, missy elliott, iggy, cardi, doja, nicki, megan, eve etc

all female rappers have at least one good track

i have a soft spot for 90s lil kim tho, for me she is just so naturally badass without even trying to be, there just something about her... the way she raps, her attitude. The hardcore album is my fav female rap album.

it's weird how some stans pretend that you can only choose/stan one female rapper

we don't pit male rappers against each others in the same way we pit women, male rappers can co-exist and be successful at the same time

it's really weird, it's like ppl don't want to see multiple female rappers at the top, they only want one.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block