Tiffany Haddish calls Nicki Minaj disrespectful.

Nicki and Tiffany will never be friends or even fix anything..

Well Tiffany became the second black female comedienne after Whoopi goldberg to win for best Comedy album at the 63rd Annual Grammy awards. 

Well in a chat with Clubhouse, Someone called her The Nicki Minaj of comedy, yeah, she didn't take it nicely.

Her direct quote was

"Well unlike Nicki Minaj,  I treat everyone with dignity and respect ".

Let's just say the barbs came to her defense,  as 2021 hasn't been her year since her father was killed in a hit and run accident..

They also reminded everybody that Nobody stood up for Normani, when Kevin hart and Tiffany shaded Normani and the other girls of Fifth harmony who was going solo, while praising Camila Cabello. Nicki defended Normani calling her that Bish..

Thoughts on This one sided feud. Screen-Shot-2021-03-15-at-3_45.33-PM-818x460.thumb.png.7725863ea7c030323ffd35ff1129a34d.png

29 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

its true tho

stop thinking u need awards to make a cultural impact

that toxic stan culture mentality  is so tiring

The slap is your answer to the user (If it’s not clear). I think it is a great answer ‘cause I think awards don’t mean anything today. As you said, so many artist don’t have famous awards but they have something that is more important, the fame por their cultural impact. 

In the other hand we have the winners, the record breakers, bla bla bla... That have more fame for expensive videos and gossip than for their talent. It’s about playing the game of the industry. Some winners are just an insult to the talented artist.

GRAMMY = PAID ADVERTISING 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

The slap is your answer to the user (If it’s not clear). I think it is a great answer ‘cause I think awards don’t mean anything today. As you said, so many artist don’t have famous awards but they have something that is more important, the fame por their cultural impact. 

In the other hand we have the winners, the record breakers, bla bla bla... That have more fame for expensive videos and gossip than for their talent. It’s about playing the game of the industry. Some winners are just an insult to the talented artist.

GRAMMY = PAID ADVERTISING 

ooh. sorry i misunderstood. but yeah, i think stans care too much about grammys, in the real world no one is going to be like "oh, i won't listen to that artist if they don't have a grammy". award shows are just a promotional circlejerk for the business, notice how only artists from universal music group or big record labels get nominated  , it's just a platform for promoting their artists.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, mythology said:

Lol at all the Grammy shade.  Is it because our fave has only 1 while Queen Beyonce has 100?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I love Beyoncé but it's actually ridiculous how the grammys are always putting her in the front while discrediting other artists , Beyoncé is amazingly talented but she's not the only 1 out there......

5 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

yet Bob Marley, Tupac Shakur, Bjork, Freddy, Mercury, Jimi Hendrix, Snoop Dogg, Nas, and a tons of other talented artists never won any but they're more famous than her :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Nas won his first one this year :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block