Tamra Davis, director of "Crossroads", shows support to the #FreeBritney movement

So good to see her support bc she only had nothing but sweet words to say about Britney all these years! I hope Shonda Rhimes say smt too bc I know she likes Britney as well. 

19 minutes ago, Bundy said:

So good to see her support bc she only had nothing but sweet words to say about Britney all these years! I hope Shonda Rhimes say smt too bc I know she likes Britney as well. 

Most celebrities have nothing but nice things to say about their interactions with Britney. The one that sticks out in my mind most is Mary J. Blige talking about a nasty experience meeting Christina, and said Britney will go further because she knows how to respect people-

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, sutramaya said:

Eventhough it's an email but it's better than some celebs who only mentioned the media parts, not the conservatorship. Bless her soul!

E-mails are the hot new thing.  britney emails GIF by BrookeDon't worry, her message will spread.  She worked with Britney for several months on that movie so she is a good source on how Britney is as a person.

• Haha 2