Doja Cat Tweets "Nicki queen of rap" following Megan Thee Stallion's win at the Grammys

Nicki has been bragging about being the queen and breaking records yet  another female rapper got a Grammy and another got a certified diamond single before her. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

She needs to humble herself and maybe they'll at least nominate her, she can't even get nominated for a teen choice awards these days. 

#PoorNicki :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Doja Cat Tweeted then deleted "Nicki queen of rap" the morning after the Grammys where Megan Thee Stallion took home several awards, including winning Best New Artist. 

Kinda awkward considering Doja has collaborated with both Nicki and Megan. 

Thoughts, Exhale? 

Related:

doja-nicki-queen.jpg.a28a09e346f140c9a9cb2cc57e188566.jpg

I still thinking it will be easier to bring Nicki on the stage and spit in her face.

1 hour ago, Gayseus911 said:

Nicki has been bragging about being the queen and breaking records yet  another female rapper got a Grammy and another got a certified diamond single before her. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

She needs to humble herself and maybe they'll at least nominate her, she can't even get nominated for a teen choice awards these days. 

#PoorNicki :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

#suckmy**** :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

2 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I would :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Do we need a Doja x Nicki collab or not, sis :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I honestly don’t know why every year they have to bring Nicki’s name to this mess. The girls wanna be messy. I also can’t stand this female rap unity. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

18 minutes ago, Style. said:

Do we need a Doja x Nicki collab or not, sis :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

I honestly don’t know why every year they have to bring Nicki’s name to this mess. The girls wanna be messy. I also can’t stand this female rap unity. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Hopefully one day they'll all collab together, cardi, Nicki, doja, Meg and sweetie and make a big anthem, that way all drama is squashed :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Haha 1