Beyonce's father contacts inside Grammy panel

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just letting you know that nepotism is alive and well in the Grammys.  

people who say she has no talent are just delusional but i don't like the way people use grammys as arguments and pretend that you need grammys to be a good artist, plenty of legends never won an

2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Screening of Grammy Candidates

A star panel of 150 experts in various fields receive each Grammy submission to make sure that it is eligible, meets the qualifications and that it's been placed in the proper nomination category (e.g., jazz, gospel, rap).

https://www.thebalancecareers.com/who-votes-for-the-grammy-awards-2460684

lol multiple people that have been part of the committee, have come up to expose that such "experts" are only experts in one or a couple of fields. I.e. a country producer or a rock songwriter, a music critic, etc, and yet they get to pick nominees and vote for categories in which they have no expertise. 

For example, Britney Spears for being the recipient of a Grammy could apply to be part of the committee, and she would get to decide nominees and vote for multiple categories besides pop. She would have to get involved in the rap nominations, Latin records, Christian albums, etc. even if she doesn't know anything about it. 

As I've said on other threads, these people voting in categories they don't know nothing about isn't any different than any of us Exhalers expressing our uninformed ideas about anything. 

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Curators

Beyonce the queen of pop doesn't even get along with her dad sooooooooooo :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: but y'all keep trying it's cute it ain't like y'all gonna take her status as the most important singer of our time title away from her. What's done is done she's solid untouchable status now. 

Don't be mad it won't do you any good.

• Like 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Beyonce the queen of pop doesn't even get along with her dad sooooooooooo :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: but y'all keep trying it's cute it ain't like y'all gonna take her status as the most important singer of our time title away from her. What's done is done she's solid untouchable status now. 

Don't be mad it won't do you any good.

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: keep living in your fantasy 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Community Curators
12 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle::ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: keep living in your fantasy 

The 28 Grammys she has don't seem like a fantasy to me.

Seethe darling :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Midnight said:

The 28 Grammys she has don't seem like a fantasy to me.

Seethe darling :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

i love beyoncé but grammys are useless

nobody cares in the real world

• Community Curators
2 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

We all know she doesnt deserve it cause it's corruption :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: it literally doesnt mean anything HAHAHAHAH :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Your delusion is hilarious, :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: she absolutetly deserved them.

WHY?  Because she has the talent to back it up :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I mean I could understand if they gave a Grammy to someone like Ashley Tisdale :roxxy: and why people would be upset but it's Beyoncé were talking about.

2 hours ago, Dreams said:

i love beyoncé but grammys are useless

nobody cares in the real world

Your right about that, why would anyone care? Yet, here we are in a thread about supposed nepotism at the Grammys favoring Beyoncé and trying to discredit her work as if she didn't have the talent to back it up :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Furthermore if people don't care why does everyone make such a fuss about it? 

You don't have to answer I know why :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Your delusion is hilarious, :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: she absolutetly deserved them.

WHY?  Because she has the talent to back it up :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I mean I could understand if they gave a Grammy to someone like Ashley Tisdale :roxxy: and why people would be upset but it's Beyoncé were talking about.

Your right about that, why would anyone care? Yet, here we are in a thread about supposed nepotism at the Grammys favoring Beyoncé and trying to discredit her work as if she didn't have the talent to back it up :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

You don't have to answer I know why :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

fox tv GIF by ScreamQueens

Did you finish? 

21 minutes ago, Midnight said:

people who say she has no talent are just delusional

but i don't like the way people use grammys as arguments and pretend that you need grammys to be a good artist, plenty of legends never won any grammys, i wont list them but you can google it

bon marley for example, never won any awards and he's prob more famous than beyoncé worldwide let's be real

Award shows are a promotional platform for the business, it's like ... a celebration of the industry you know? it's a promotional tools for mainstream corporate labels, it's nothing more than that, they rarely nominate artists who aren't part of universal music group.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Community Curators
13 minutes ago, Dreams said:

people who say she has no talent are just delusional

but i don't like the way people use grammys as arguments and pretend that you need grammys to be a good artist, plenty of legends never won any grammys, i wont list them but you can google it

bon marley for example, never won any awards and he's prob more famous than beyoncé worldwide let's be real

Award shows are a promotional platform for the business, it's like ... a celebration of the industry you know? it's a promotional tools for mainstream corporate labels, it's nothing more than that, they rarely nominate artists who aren't part of universal music group.

I completetly agree with you but for the sake of pop culture argument I will use it to my advantage because I know it triggers the delusionals :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Haha 2

• Community Curators
5 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Britney literally did :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: i would say something about you but i don't wanna get banned :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I wasn't talking about Britney :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: 

• Haha 2