Two guys who worked for team con talk about Britney's situation, say she was so normal & nice and that she has the rights of a 12 y/o

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

β€˜I can’t even watch the doco, I’d rather walk on broken glass’...wowΒ :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:Β I hate hearing this thing about something β€˜very unflattering’ puttingΒ her in the c-ship, I hope if it’s so private it doesn’t eventually get leaked, I don’t want to know and I find it hard to believe anything can justify the probate c-ship.Β I remember that POS Harvey Levin saying something about finding out something unflattering about B and choosing not to publish it or something along those lines.

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

β€˜I can’t even watch the doco, I’d rather walk on broken glass’...wowΒ :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:Β I hate hearing this thing about something β€˜very unflattering’ puttingΒ her in the c-ship, I hope if it’s so private it doesn’t eventually get leaked, I don’t want to know and I find it hard to believe anything can justify the probate c-ship.Β I remember that POS Harvey Levin saying something about finding out something unflattering about B and choosing not to publish it or something along those lines.

I’m guessing it’s probablyΒ that she can’t get any insurance for her shows without it. I remember reading that was a stipulation for both the Circus tour and POM residency.Β 

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

What can it really be though. I feel like they all say that knowing we’ll never find out so we just drop it so we don’t seem insensitive.

If it’s bipolar or something like that like come on. Lots of people have it and live with it everyday. I don’t know many people who are locked into life long conservatorships for having a mental illness.Β 

Plus we all know this is bull****Β excuses this comes down to one thing - MONEY. As long as there is lots of it to be had, everyone will want a piece of the pie. Britney is able to perform and promote which means she is able to live without a conservatorship. If she was so ill she would have been taken from the spotlight in 2007 and never seen again. She has a voice and we know the person she was. This comes down to greedy greedy people.

I wonder what the unflattering information is. When she wasn't acting herself all those years ago,Β I wonder if it was inappropriate behavior at someone. I remember reading a story about how one of her bodyguard's was uncomfortable saying she would walk around naked, but kind of scared to say something at first because it could get turned around on him being inappropriate.

Also, maybe it is similar to when we heard she left her dog or dogs in their cage too long like she forgot about them.

I don't want to think further on these alleged instances, though as none of this haveΒ come out with additional sources to my knowledge backing these up.

I knew something wasn’t right with Cassie, everyone keeps saying β€œoh that’s just Britney having fun!”

no she’s not having fun she’s in prison all alone making video

its her job! Β To present Britney in the best light as she has always done in the past, why suddenly in 2019 you stop doing your job!!

team con has been trying to present Britney in the best light since 2008 now they suddenly stop caring about that...

also that video β€œwhere did everyone go”... I never thought about it that way but yeah it’s like she’s being set up to look strange

I don’t think Britney even knows the video she films herself are being posted... we have no idea what medication they have her on currently but something is definitely off, I really believe they’re giving her all the uppers in the world

I think Cassie is toying with us a lot when there a post that seem like Britney made them, if Britney doesn’t have a phone then why would she be allowed on InstagramΒ 

this is such a scandal...Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I wonder what the unflattering information is.

That MICHAEL SHIRLEY person also said that we must believe JL and that JL should become a conservator of Brit's estate or something like that, so at that moment he has lost his credibilityΒ in my eyes... Plus he did not really say anything that we did not already know...

I have no doubt that he worked for Brit and knows some tea,Β but I doubt he knows a lot about what actually happened before Cship was established ...

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

That MICHAEL SHIRLEY person also said that we must believe JL and that JL should become a conservator of Brit's estate or something like that, so at that moment he has lost his credibilityΒ in my eyes... Plus he did not really say anything that we did not already know...

I have no doubt that he worked for Brit and knows some tea,Β but I doubt he knows a lot about what actually happened before Cship was established ...

What? He did say that about JL? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I wonder what the unflattering information is. When she wasn't acting herself all those years ago,Β I wonder if it was inappropriate behavior at someone. I remember reading a story about how one of her bodyguard's was uncomfortable saying she would walk around naked, but kind of scared to say something at first because it could get turned around on him being inappropriate.

Also, maybe it is similar to when we heard she left her dog or dogs in their cage too long like she forgot about them.

I don't want to think further on these alleged instances, though as none of this haveΒ come out with additional sources to my knowledge backing these up.

Idk if I believe in much of that bodyguard said? Didn't he say he would go into Britney's room and found her naked? I mean, did he knock first? She was in her own room so I don't understand why he'd get upset to go there and find her naked?Β 

About the dog... That story was hella weird, but Jayden didn't even know exactly what happened and he heard the story from the dog keeper, someone that is employed by Jamie, so who knows if what they told Jayden was 100% accurate. Also, if Britney has a dog keeper and she's so "unstable" to even be left alone and handle her own life, why did they let her with the dog alone for some hours? Why didn't the dog keeper, security or whoever was with Britney that day, kept an eye on the dog? Britney could also be drugged, so imo it doesn't seem like it was her fault. I don't trust any of these propel that benefit from Britney's situation or wants to profit off Britney. Jayden also said Britney wasn't controlled, so idk if he really knows much about her situation and only "knows" what team con' employees and his dad who's very much pro cship, say to him.Β 

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Idk if I believe in much of that bodyguard said? Didn't he say he would go into Britney's room and found her naked? I mean, did he knock first? She was in her own room so I don't understand why he'd get upset to go there and find her naked?Β 

About the dog... That story was hella weird, but Jayden didn't even know exactly what happened and he heard the story from the dog keeper, someone that is employed by Jamie, so who knows if what they told Jayden was 100% accurate. Also, if Britney has a dog keeper and she's so "unstable" to even be left alone and handle her own life, why did they let her with the dog alone for some hours? Why didn't the dog keeper, security or whoever was with Britney that day, kept an eye on the dog? Britney could also be drugged, so imo it doesn't seem like it was her fault. I don't trust any of these propel that benefit from Britney's situation or wants to profit off Britney. Jayden also said Britney wasn't controlled, so idk if he really knows much about her situation and only "knows" what team con' employees and his dad who's very much pro cship, say to him.Β 

When did he say she wasn’t controlled ?

1 hour ago, jokobish said:

When did he say she wasn’t controlled ?

On his livestream. Someone asked him if his mom was being controlled and he said "no... idk". He didn't seem to understand much of Britney's situation. He even said he told Britney "do u know how much bank u make off this stuff [songs]?" when she told him she might quit music...Β 

Archived