Taylor Swift becomes the first female to win album of the year 3 times at the Grammys

Folklore makes Herstory. Taylor Swift became the first female to win album of the year three times (and with explicit content none the less, joining Outkast as the second album to be labeled explicit. It took 17 years for an explicit album to win the night honor).

Taylor Swift joins Stevie Wonder and Frank Sinatra as the only artist to win the big award 3X. Can Evermore be her 4th time to win album of the year?

Related:

taylor-win.jpg.5439e9490452f4ebf07875828e7643b0.jpg

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Folklore makes Herstory, Taylor swift became the first female to win album of the year a third time (and with explicit content none the less, joining outkast as the second album to be labeled explicit, took 17 years for an explicit album to win the night honor)..

Taylor swift joins Stevie wonder and Frank Sinatra as the only artist to win the big award 3X. Can evermore be her 4th time to win album of the year. 

I don’t really think Evermore will win anything. But I wish her the best, anyway! Congrats. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block