Dua Lipa performs "Levitating" and "Don't Start Now" at the Grammys

28 minutes ago, dritney said:

I wonder if she's going to try to squeeze Future Nostalgia anymore... it's number 1 on streaming a year after release and I think a lot of people are still discovering the album.

I do expect a quick transition into a new era without much break in the middle. She'll ride the wave a bit... and hopefully mature into something great.

I feel it’s only smart to start a new era in a few months n ride this wave tbh kinda how ari dropped album after album n became big big.. after duas Grammy performance last night she’s Deff on ppls radar now n I think she milked future nostalgia as much as she could at this point lol.

This was 🔥🔥🔥

She looks absolutely stunning, she sang live (and REALLY well at that), her stage presence is phenomenal, and that dance break?! So what if the moves were simple, she owned them like Britney used to. You guys saying this wasn’t good aren’t on planet Earth. Comparing her to primeney when Dua isn’t a trained dancer and sang live isn’t comparable. Britney is the superior dancer but Dua made those hips swing and hair flip so naturally it looked like an old school pop performance. And the outfit? She rocked it. Go Dua!!! She did say she wanted to be the new Madonna, so I think it’s fair to say she’s on all of our radars for pop Queen potential down the road. Congrats Dua! ❤️
And WHAT and era. Serve after serve. Y’all would kill for Brit to have a FN era. 

• Love 3

Slaaaaay....
THIS is a huge improvement, seriously, she did amazing, and her dance skills were on point, you can see she practiced a lot. 
Many of you are so hard on her, what the hell? The performance was really great. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

But then, you have artists like Taylor Swift who has no stage presence, she lacks everything, but she is the type of artist that NOBODY says anything negative about her performances.. oh well... :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
On 3/16/2021 at 7:08 AM, TakeYourHand said:

This was 🔥🔥🔥

She looks absolutely stunning, she sang live (and REALLY well at that), her stage presence is phenomenal, and that dance break?! So what if the moves were simple, she owned them like Britney used to. You guys saying this wasn’t good aren’t on planet Earth. Comparing her to primeney when Dua isn’t a trained dancer and sang live isn’t comparable. Britney is the superior dancer but Dua made those hips swing and hair flip so naturally it looked like an old school pop performance. And the outfit? She rocked it. Go Dua!!! She did say she wanted to be the new Madonna, so I think it’s fair to say she’s on all of our radars for pop Queen potential down the road. Congrats Dua! ❤️
And WHAT and era. Serve after serve. Y’all would kill for Brit to have a FN era. 

Saying she owned them like a Britney used to is a stretchhhhh... and I think this Dua performance was phenomenal.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block