Beyonce and Blue Ivy win Best Music Video at the GRAMMYs

I’m happy for Bey. I will say that I think she is an incredible performer. But she didn’t put out anything super significant last year.... that’s so sad to me. I mean I LOVED Black Parade, but it wasn’t a Grammy worthy song. She has put out Grammy worthy music before and got snubbed but let’s not start giving out awards for mediocre work.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I’m happy for Bey. I will say that I think she is an incredible performer. But she didn’t put out anything super significant last year.... that’s so sad to me. I mean I LOVED Black Parade, but it wasn’t a Grammy worthy song. She has put out Grammy worthy music before and got snubbed but let’s not start giving out awards for mediocre work.

she didn't put out anything super significant since the 2009 Halo:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

yet she collects Grammys every single year:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Madonna and Mariah Carey would never - they are just not on the same level with Beyonce :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Haha 4
15 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Beyonce and her daughter Blue Ivy take home a GRAMMY

15 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

This marks the first Grammy Award for Beyoncé’s daughter

It is Saint Jhn and Wizkid’s Grammy too right 🧐.
I didnt see the show so please tell me if they were snubbed and robbed with this. I smell bank and shadiness all over yall. 

• Haha 1

How much does Blue Ivy even sing in this song? Anything at all? Beyoncé and Nkiru are the creative directors of the video; that’s the actual winners of this, therewith it doesn’t include the daughter, but never mind, public and experts will see through that.

Giving a Grammy to a video that promotes and honours skull elongation  in African culture is so right, right? Cuz there are no victims in that right, the children for example have their own voices and have the freedom to choose not to get their head deformed. Let’s elongate Ivy’s head and see how that is celebrated. Disgusting.

Pin on My Black 365Khuluma Afrika - The Mangbetu – The head Elongation... | FacebookPin on Black History

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
14 hours ago, CindytheTV_isLeaking said:

she didn't put out anything super significant since the 2009 Halo:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

yet she collects Grammys every single year:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Madonna and Mariah Carey would never - they are just not on the same level with Beyonce :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Oh please lemonade is far better than madame x **** 

Madonnas been releasing **** music too

and moves like an 86 year old since the past 6 years  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block