Is Britney singing the Womanizer chorus?

FemmeFataleBrit

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, nwonder said:

It sounds like her to me IMO

But I’ve never been great at telling the difference (with the exception of BJ)

Once you hear the stems, you really come to realize its a minimum effort song :orangu_orangutan_ape: how I imagine britney singing it:

bored britney spears GIF

You guys really are trying to ruin every one of her songs  ? Aren't you.

Britney always,always useful heavy background vocalist for effect purposes since Baby One More Time. Especially in songs choruses.

But you can still hear her on every song except BJ ofc.

Yall need to cut this bs.

It. Yes its Britney 

4 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Once you hear the stems, you really come to realize its a minimum effort song :orangu_orangutan_ape: how I imagine britney singing it:

bored britney spears GIF

But she did a lot if vocal takes and background vocals for it. Which are usually better than her lead vocals. Which were perfectly blended with her lead vocals.

If I am not mistaken she even went and recorded some parts if the song a week before it was sent to radio.

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

It sounds like her to me IMO

But I’ve never been great at telling the difference (with the exception of BJ)

Her voice sounds quite thin and over the top ”baby voiced” here, I don’t think she was in the best place here, meaning there was a rush and she had not been preparing etc. The final product is very good, with all the background vocals and effects that fit the vibe of the song perfectly. 

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

bored britney spears GIF

Britney has constructed an art with her flawless  flows.

Like it always sounds a bit try hard/cringe when I hear other artists try to emulate her flow but Brinny just nails it so perfectly.

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

21 minutes ago, Snowwhite said:

Her voice sounds quite thin and over the top ”baby voiced” here, I don’t think she was in the best place here, meaning there was a rush and she had not been preparing etc. The final product is very good, with all the background vocals and effects that fit the vibe of the song perfectly. 

Oh agreed, her greedy handlers rushed her back into the studio when she should of been healing.

Womanizer is still that bawp tho

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

6 hours ago, Easy There said:

You guys really are trying to ruin every one of her songs  ? Aren't you.

Britney always,always useful heavy background vocalist for effect purposes since Baby One More Time. Especially in songs choruses.

But you can still hear her on every song except BJ ofc.

Yall need to cut this bs.

It. Yes its Britney 

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with having other singers sing background vocals. It doesn't make you any less of an artist. People would be surprised how many other artists do this. The difference is Britney's been more known for it, especially due to the BJ songs.

I do think her team ain't shît for how they did it on the BJ album, but besides that, I don't mind it.

Yes.  There is a prominent background singer, who sings the final “boy don’t try to front I know just-just what you are-ah-ah” without Britney...and hearing this one alone should more than tell you Britney sings that part throughout the rest of the song as this one sounds nothing like Britney (and isn’t meant to).

Archived