BREAKING EXHALE NEWS: Exhale user @Blackout2006 will be streaming Jessica Simpson's discography for the very first time on March 15th. Tune in to the SPECIAL live event!

21 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Not my invitation aka tag never being senT. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: My hasbeen era has lasted longer than I’d like to admit! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

The way you faded into obscurity at the time this thread came out. This was like... your Bionic era, omg :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

21 hours ago, Rik said:

:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:For a year…… irrelevant Alessia omg 

u also don’t give me actress vibes……. so that might not work either if you’re planning a supposed alleged “career comeback”.  :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:Stop trying to reinvent yourself. You have isolated your fanbase to the point where we cannot relate to your image or your artistry. :typing_keyboard_computer: it’s just not clicking :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:
This might be one of the most challenging career turn arounds we have seen. Idk, I really DONT KNOW if u will be successful upon return to music  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:   :eyes_britney_laugh: :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

THE ALESSIA THING AGAIN? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat::didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

This is my 'How I Met Your Mother' moment. I am coming for wigs tomorrow and all the Exhale critics sans Rik will be silencedT:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Henry M. Torres said:

No but for real, I will support your next thread and I'll say you're my biggest inspiration and influence in next interview :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: 

Get that promo :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Sad that you can't chart with a solo song anymore and you need tons of promo and you'll probably flop hard anyway

bootlegjon-emma.gif

I say...

Latest Sawyer GIFs | Gfycat

I am already a self-made and demanded brand on my own :emma:

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

You're a has-been :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Just like Katy Perry, used to be huge but suddenly no one cares anymore :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Spoiler

Not you kind of snapping over here, with that comparison 

WY4vCIo.gif

But that's is what I am saying :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I shall prove to these critics who regard me as the "Katy Perry of Exhale", that I still have years of relevance and success ahead of my career and you will SEEthe :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Hide contents

Not you kind of snapping over here, with that comparison 

WY4vCIo.gif

But that's is what I am saying :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: I shall prove to these critics who regard me as the "Katy Perry of Exhale", that I still have years of relevance and success ahead of my career and you will SEEthe :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Your plans give

vibes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Maybe slayyyyy and a comeback to roots but still no one cares  :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Haha 1
On 2/21/2022 at 9:28 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

Your plans give

vibes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Maybe slayyyyy and a comeback to roots but still no one cares  :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

No, this is going to be my Confessions on a Dancefloor era where I surprise all of you, snatch weaves, climb to the #1 and stay for days, and seal my influence on Exhale :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: And you shall see :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

On 2/21/2022 at 10:20 PM, SlayOut said:

Some here might call it my @Blackout2006 era! :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

Hide contents

Jk love you sis :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Excuse YOU?- :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

No, this is going to be my Confessions on a Dancefloor era where I surprise all of you, snatch weaves, climb to the #1 and stay for days, and seal my influence on Exhale :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: And you shall see :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

You need some controversy to help you with your career I fear :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: Call me a b/tch or something :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: That's a good strategy for The Exhale Awards, promotion for both of us :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block