BREAKING EXHALE NEWS: Exhale user @Blackout2006 will be streaming Jessica Simpson's discography for the very first time on March 15th. Tune in to the SPECIAL live event!

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes Exhale its true, its true :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I have never heard a Slaysuccesica song every in my life, I didnt even know she used to sing :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

But its okay, mistakes happen :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So cant wait to see all you r@t$ tomorrow on my final verdict on whether I am a new Jessuca stan or issa pass for me :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: See yall tomorrow morning :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I haven't heard a song from ha either. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Maybe I'll tune in to listen with ya. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 5
27 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes Exhale its true, its true :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I have never heard a Slaysuccesica song every in my life, I didnt even know she used to sing :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

But its okay, mistakes happen :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So cant wait to see all you r@t$ tomorrow on my final verdict on whether I am a new Jessuca stan or issa pass for me :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: See yall tomorrow morning :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Can't wait giphy.gif 

I already got my red carpet outfit ready, what will you be wearing? giphy.gif 

This will truly be the biggest thing on Exhale since the 2020 Exhale Awards, say thank you @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN once again for reviving your career giphy.gif 

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I haven't heard a song from ha either. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Maybe I'll tune in to listen with ya. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the only song in full I've heard from her

we used to change the channel every time a video of hers came up :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Electric chair giphy.gif 

Should I add the two of yous to the OP as well? giphy.gif  

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block