"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

BREAKING EXHALE NEWS: Exhale user @Blackout2006 will be streaming Jessica Simpson's discography for the very first time on March 15th. Tune in to the SPECIAL live event!

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes Exhale its true, its true :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I have never heard a Slaysuccesica song every in my life, I didnt even know she used to sing :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

But its okay, mistakes happen :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So cant wait to see all you r@t$ tomorrow on my final verdict on whether I am a new Jessuca stan or issa pass for me :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: See yall tomorrow morning :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

I haven't heard a song from ha either. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Maybe I'll tune in to listen with ya. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 5
27 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes Exhale its true, its true :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I have never heard a Slaysuccesica song every in my life, I didnt even know she used to sing :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

But its okay, mistakes happen :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So cant wait to see all you r@t$ tomorrow on my final verdict on whether I am a new Jessuca stan or issa pass for me :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: See yall tomorrow morning :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Can't wait giphy.gif 

I already got my red carpet outfit ready, what will you be wearing? giphy.gif 

This will truly be the biggest thing on Exhale since the 2020 Exhale Awards, say thank you @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN once again for reviving your career giphy.gif 

• Haha 3
29 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I haven't heard a song from ha either. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Maybe I'll tune in to listen with ya. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is the only song in full I've heard from her

we used to change the channel every time a video of hers came up :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Electric chair giphy.gif 

Should I add the two of yous to the OP as well? giphy.gif  

• Haha 2