The Red Lips in Hold it Against Me??

MissSpearsSaysSo

Hello Ladies and/or Slaydies!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

So, just wondering.. are the Red Lips we see in the Hold It Against Me video, in fact Britney’s? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Not sure if it’s been posted here B4, they look like Britney but with all the weirdness surrounding her I wouldn’t be shocked if it were another body double.  :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:   :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I can hear it now.. Larry shouting, “Bring the Lip Double on set, please!!” ..  :jackk_alien:

Fun fact: they’re a reference to the iconic lips in Rocky Horror Picture show. Thanks for reading.  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:
Discuss, please & thank you!  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:   :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived