Oops!...I Did It Again (Stripped Acoustic Version)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A stripped mix of Britney's 'Oops!...I Did It Again' from her second studio album. In this mix you can hear an alternate vocals, along with added acoustic guitars and more!  Check out my Stripped

Oops vocals are the prerecorded ones she used for the hawaii show / crazy tour! Do you have the full acapella or is it just filtered?  Amazing versions! 

Keep doing what you do because you literally sparkle new life on every track 

22 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

A stripped mix of Britney's 'Oops!...I Did It Again' from her second studio album. In this mix you can hear an alternate vocals, along with added acoustic guitars and more! 

Check out my Stripped Acoustic version of 'Sometimes' too: 

#FreeBritney

Oops vocals are the prerecorded ones she used for the hawaii show / crazy tour! Do you have the full acapella or is it just filtered? 

Amazing versions! 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Oops vocals are the prerecorded ones she used for the hawaii show / crazy tour! Do you have the full acapella or is it just filtered? 

Amazing versions! 

Thank you! Yes it’s the same track they used for Hawaii, rest of Crazy 2K and some of the Oops tour! It’s the acapella track not filtered  :) 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Thank you! Yes it’s the same track they used for Hawaii, rest of Crazy 2K and some of the Oops tour! It’s the acapella track not filtered  :) 

Keep doing what you do because you literally sparkle new life on every track 

• Love 3

Oops I Did It Again has got to be one of the most catchiest, if not the catchiest pop melody of all time. I literally can’t think of a more ear candy tune. Great work, as per usual @JackSProductions. Love it! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I really hope someday Britney will sit down and just sing, stripped down, with just a piano and guitar in the background. A fan could only dream. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oops I Did It Again has got to be one of the most catchiest, if not the catchiest pop melody of all time. I literally can’t think of a more ear candy tune. Great work, as per usual @JackSProductions. Love it! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: I really hope someday Britney will sit down and just sing, stripped down, with just a piano and guitar in the background. A fan could only dream. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Thank you so so much!!! I hope for the same thing, just imagine her doing that for Born To Make You Happy :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I love this so much!

I actually commented on your video on youtube and man you REALLY know how to make new versions

of Britney classics. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

AHHH thank you so much!!! So glad you like them! Her classics are timeless of course, but it’s always fun to add a bit of spice every now and then :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

LOL yeah

how did u know?

Girl we all were on a hunt to find you at one point :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: And I just guessed because you type similarly to how you do in your YT comments and the BOMT era picture basically gave it away once you had mentioned you commented on JackSProductions video  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl we all were on a hunt to find you at one point :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: And I just guessed because you type similarly to how you do in your YT comments and the BOMT era picture basically just gave it away once you had mentioned you commented on JackSProductions video  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

Wow really? idk that.

Yeah I guess it was obvious with my pic and typing lol.

I wonder if anyone else knows

On 3/13/2021 at 6:49 PM, JackSProductions said:

I wonder if the vocals are actually her rough vocals from the Oops! recording sessions and they just repurposed them for the Crazy 2K tour later on especially considering how close the start of the tour and the release date of the single were. I doubt she had time to record new vocals for the show. Either that or they recorded both versions at the same time

Regardless, you did an amazing job, thank you so much all your hard work :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1