Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud, was told by her doctor, she'll be dead before Christmas this year.

The biggest British girl group of the 00s, Girls Aloud was rumored to have a reunion,  but now thanx to Sarah Harding's stage 4 cancer diagnosis in which she revealed, her doctor's basically told her, she won't make it to Christmas this year. 

Unfortunately Sarah Harding is now terminally I'll, streams Ten, to prove the girls legacy especially in the UK. B7D79379-2A96-4E98-9D5C-B905B7E2A2E8.jpeg.572978f281971df47d58def3a73d5b51.jpeg

i know. i honestly cant believe it. There's been massive talk about Girls Aloud reuniting next year as 2022 marks 20 years since they were put together. But it looks like that wont happen because Sarahs sadly terminally ill. i dont think theyll do it without her and tbh i hope they dont. its so sad. i really wish her well 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This is absolutely crushing. Remember the guy from The Wanted was also supposed to pass away but his condition is a lot better now? I hope it’s the same for her. 

I doubt it, she was diagnosed by her own cancer doctor. 

As for the wanted, a brain tumor that's inoperable,  he will die eventually. 

Brain tumors slowly take over and it's actually scary, when it's inoperable,  you really don't know how long you have. 

But like Kylie said, go to several doctors,  since she was misdiagnosed her first time around. 

3 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This is absolutely crushing. Remember the guy from The Wanted was also supposed to pass away but his condition is a lot better now? I hope it’s the same for her. 

from what i understand though, Tom Parker was operated to prolong his life. he's still terminally ill which is so sad as hes only 32. hes only 3 years older than me which is heartbreaking

• Like 1

Absolutely heartbroken by this news. I’ve always loved Sarah, we even share the same birthday. It just makes me so sad that she might not have that much time left on earth but I want to stay hopeful as well. Her book is going to be tough to read. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block