Wanting YOUR IDEAS for a new mix...

JackSProductions

Hey guys, Exhale has always been the best place for me to communicate with the TRUE Britney fans.. So it’s only fair that I come to you guys for some of your ideas! 

I’m planning on creating a new mashup of two Britney songs, one we haven’t got yet. Is there two songs you’ve always wanted to hear together? Try to keep it to songs we either have an official instrumental or acapella for, but even if we don’t, still drop it down below!

Any album, any era, any song! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Let me know any ideas you might have! :) 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, OriginalDull said:

I really want to hear something mashed up with What U See (is What U Get). 

14 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Lots of the oops songs would mash together well, thank you!

I’ve always wondered if What U See Is What You Get can be mixed with Overprotected? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Overprotected sounds like an OIDIA (album) song for me. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

2 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Lots of the oops songs would mash together well, thank you!

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

2 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I’ve always wondered if What U See Is What You Get can be mixed with Overprotected? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Overprotected sounds like an OIDIA (album) song for me. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Oh man, maybe with some riffs from Stronger? OIDIA always sounded so...angry to me? Like you can hear the beginnings of rebellion or independence or something. 

10 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Hey guys, Exhale has always been the best place for me to communicate with the TRUE Britney fans.. So it’s only fair that I come to you guys for some of your ideas! 

I’m planning on creating a new mashup of two Britney songs, one we haven’t got yet. Is there two songs you’ve always wanted to hear together? Try to keep it to songs we either have an official instrumental or acapella for, but even if we don’t, still drop it down below!

Any album, any era, any song! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Let me know any ideas you might have! :) 

Slave 4 u acapella with the answer instrumental! Or shattered glass / hiam

3 hours ago, SUPERJACK said:

My Prerogative x Overprotected

...Everybody’s talking all this stuff about me (i don’t need nobody telling me just what I wanna)...

Could work. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: 

There's already a MP x Overprotected medley somewhere on YouTube I believe. It was made by an obscure channel but if I can't find it, I'll upload the audio somewhere. I have the audio/video saved on my phone. It was that good. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

20 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

There's already a MP x Overprotected medley somewhere on YouTube I believe. It was made by an obscure channel but if I can't find it, I'll upload the audio somewhere. I have the audio/video saved on my phone. It was that good. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Awesome! I had looked it up on YT myself because it seemed like an obvious pair but didn’t find anything. Please share! 

Archived