I think Britney's 40th birthday will be very good for her

1., I'm hopefull for change in her conservatorship situation;

2. I think it must be really hard on her that people always have this need and deskre for her so be the same as her young self, of course her life shattered for the world to see, which affected her confidence, plus since then she has been stripped of her freedom. But also, she's pretty much a 40 year old, mother of two now. I think her age didnt reallly kicked in when we talked about her being in her 30s, but I think as she turns 40, Im hoping for a great decade for her, with a lot of soul searching, healing and growth. You go Brit!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she’s found herself personally but with that said she seems to be stuck in younger moments of her prime. I don’t mean that in a bad way because all of us are as well. We’re literally on Exhale commenting about our fav growing up. I just hope behind the scenes she’s more solid because her IG makes her come across as fragile. 

I think her ig posts, as well as many of the post-breakdown interviews show clear signs of social anxiety. That's when youre in a situation that is subject to people's judgementn your heart start to pound faster, your voice becomes shaky, your breathe becomes shorther. 

Even in interviews where she's relatively confortable you can see her using coping mechanisms (like her hands in the video below)

There are times she she seems a lot calmer (we had some great interviews), and this last video she seems calmer than the last few ones. I think meditation must be helping her. 

She had all the requirements to have an anxiety disorser, overachiever, always on the go, clear problem being still, push herself extremely hard, love to have control over things, subject to difficult situations.

I miss Britney Spears so much; I miss her energy, her laugh, her amazing performances. I miss being excited about upcoming albums, videos, seeing her live, see her perform at award shows.

I don’t know if I should feel this way but I can’t enjoy her music anymore knowing the situation she’s in, I can’t see past performances because I think to myself last thing she’d imagine is being trapped later on in her life... or watching stuff post conservatorship... it all feels wrong.

Watching the documentary I saw for the first time the video of the umbrella incident and when she yells “duck you” to the paparazzi, omg I felt her pain, her voice, she had had it, it haunts me how sad she was and how desperate she was and how much love she needed.

I have this guilt in me ever since the documentary and the leaked voicemail, my god I feel such guilt. We broke her.

Sorry guys I’m just very sad, it’s weird how her situation can affect me at a personal level, I keep coming back here multiple times a day hoping to see good news and it gives me anxiety.

It’s all so wrong, she was just a little girl from a small town... it just breaks my heart.

imma shut up now.

5 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I miss Britney Spears so much; I miss her energy, her laugh, her amazing performances. I miss being excited about upcoming albums, videos, seeing her live, see her perform at award shows.

I don’t know if I should feel this way but I can’t enjoy her music anymore knowing the situation she’s in, I can’t see past performances because I think to myself last thing she’d imagine is being trapped later on in her life... or watching stuff post conservatorship... it all feels wrong.

Watching the documentary I saw for the first time the video of the umbrella incident and when she yells “duck you” to the paparazzi, omg I felt her pain, her voice, she had had it, it haunts me how sad she was and how desperate she was and how much love she needed.

I have this guilt in me ever since the documentary and the leaked voicemail, my god I feel such guilt. We broke her.

Sorry guys I’m just very sad, it’s weird how her situation can affect me at a personal level, I keep coming back here multiple times a day hoping to see good news and it gives me anxiety.

It’s all so wrong, she was just a little girl from a small town... it just breaks my heart.

imma shut up now.

this made me tear up...i feel the exact same way. i think a lot of us prior to her vegas residency ending and the voicemail leak kind of just thought everything was okay for her in regards to the cship because it hadn't been an issue for so long / didn't get talked about a lot. (at least i did) i thought well its been 10ish years and she hasnt tried to get out of it so it might be working for everyone (while also knowing she didnt NEED to be in it, i thought they were just using it as a business model lol) 

But after everything that went down, i feel so so so guilty for buying into everything but also just thinking how britney must have felt all those years trapped and not wanting to really work, record and perform and promote and everything. We know britney gets anxiety would probably prefer to not do meet and greets and interviews etc so why were her team forcing her? putting all the pieces together and hearing all the information come out just makes me feel so upset. 

All britney probably wanted to do was have a couple of kids, a husband and live in a big house in Louisiana or Malibu or something and when i think of all those years that have been taken from her (late 20s and all of her 30s) which is basically the prime of your life, its just heart breaking. 

She hasn't even been able to be a full time mum to her boys - think of 2009 and everything she had been through just a year before that, her team put her straight back to work and tour with no choice or any time off for a break, which she should have done if they were so concerned about her mental health. I also remember recently re reading an interview from 2009 just before the circus tour started and her team were talking about how busy she has been and how often she sees her boys "as much time as she gets to spend with them - if shes not working on rehearsals etc" and they were phrasing it like it was a good thing but it just made me so sad because they were so little then like 3 & 4 and you don't get that time with them again. I think if britney had a choice she would have preferred to take a break and just be with her kids.

anyway, i could go on but i wont lol 

2 hours ago, brianaaaa said:

this made me tear up...i feel the exact same way. i think a lot of us prior to her vegas residency ending and the voicemail leak kind of just thought everything was okay for her in regards to the cship because it hadn't been an issue for so long / didn't get talked about a lot. (at least i did) i thought well its been 10ish years and she hasnt tried to get out of it so it might be working for everyone (while also knowing she didnt NEED to be in it, i thought they were just using it as a business model lol) 

But after everything that went down, i feel so so so guilty for buying into everything but also just thinking how britney must have felt all those years trapped and not wanting to really work, record and perform and promote and everything. We know britney gets anxiety would probably prefer to not do meet and greets and interviews etc so why were her team forcing her? putting all the pieces together and hearing all the information come out just makes me feel so upset. 

All britney probably wanted to do was have a couple of kids, a husband and live in a big house in Louisiana or Malibu or something and when i think of all those years that have been taken from her (late 20s and all of her 30s) which is basically the prime of your life, its just heart breaking. 

She hasn't even been able to be a full time mum to her boys - think of 2009 and everything she had been through just a year before that, her team put her straight back to work and tour with no choice or any time off for a break, which she should have done if they were so concerned about her mental health. I also remember recently re reading an interview from 2009 just before the circus tour started and her team were talking about how busy she has been and how often she sees her boys "as much time as she gets to spend with them - if shes not working on rehearsals etc" and they were phrasing it like it was a good thing but it just made me so sad because they were so little then like 3 & 4 and you don't get that time with them again. I think if britney had a choice she would have preferred to take a break and just be with her kids.

anyway, i could go on but i wont lol 

Thank for your words I’m happy to know others feel the same, and yes that kills me too, the fact that she “lost” those years with her kids, that will never come back. this is perhaps the saddest of all.

Archived