Britney posts new video talking about the Dream Within A Dream Tour & kissing Madonna

5 hours ago, Itfeelskindagood said:

Idk guys... she sounds awful... looks awful... and looks so uncomfortable... 

I love her to death and want her to succeed but there is no need for this content. It adds nothing positive to her brand. 

And yes I say brand because quite frankly we haven’t seen or felt the “real” Britney in like a decade. Where is the unapologetic ***** we all fell in love with? The woman that takes charge and doesn’t give two ****s? 

I’d rather her disappear and come back recharged with a legitimate story to tell and not this brain-losing-cell content that makes her look like she is five years old. 

If anything what 2004-2007 showed us is that Brit is the most unapologetic when she's giving no ****s about her "brand". 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Oxic said:

Yet another video that's not addresing the big elephant in the room, and answering questions no one's ever asked. I'm glad she remembers the DWAD tour, but what is so captivating and lovely when Britney talks about her past? it almost feels like she always tries to avoid it, as she feels ashamed of her past. This is probably because we want her to talk about her glorious moments with the same happiness and joy that we do.  But in truth, it seems she cares more about her regrets and her flaws more than her big moments.  With the great amount of changes and experiences that she has undergone in these 20 years, it feels magical and fantastic that she talks about her past, reminding us that this person who twirls every day at her house is the same person who slayed the VMA's,  because sometimes I forget, as if she is there but not at the same time, you know what i mean? 

Possibly because us and her saw the picture from different agels.

I remember she was saying that after break up with Justin she was so heartbroken and lost that she went all into work, because that's what she knew.

For us, it was best time in her career, for her it was time of pain and drowning those feelings in work.

At that time we didn't had a way to reach her, tell her how we support her. All she saw is how tabloids reaping her apart. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Slayer said:

I wonder if she’s pointing how she’s supposed to be a rich pop star but can’t even buy what she wants and then starts actually answering random ‘fan’ questions!

RIGHT?! LIKE... My first question was, "WHO is writing in? And HOW do we write in?" Because I think everyone's main questions are when are you going to be free or when are you speaking to Oprah? :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

3 hours ago, reVolution said:

These videos are so weird, I don't believe anyone asked her that question (have you ever kissed a girl) literally the whole world knows, and for her to address it, it's even weirder...

She feels like a child to me in these videos, let's be honest guys, there are 2 ways on these post:

One: she is doing these videos on purpouse, the reason? We don't know yet. Or someone is making her tape these (less likely, more conspiracyish)

Two: they really messed her up with meds/trauma.

But there is one thing though, what ever it is her team wants these videos to be public, to make her look unstable, if she has no control, her team would not allow her to share this things, meaning they do want people to see this, and think she is "crazy"

I agree. It’s really sad that not even her own “mother” would advise her against these posts. We all know that if she recorded a well spoken message where she spoke eloquently against the conservatorship, it would never EVER be approved by her team. The fact that THIS is approved proves how evil they are. 

Sorry, I just don’t think she “knows what she’s doing” or “just doesn’t give a ****” with these videos. Her main goal should be getting out of the cship and videos like this can only hurt her case. She’s gotten such good press with the documentary, this kind of stuff will only shut it down. 

Let’s be real, the GP is not sophisticated enough to think “ok, she’s understandably off but deserves to be free and grow”. They’ll just be like “Hmm. So there IS a reason for the cship”. Seriously, it’s sad not a single person by her side would guide her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

I agree. It’s really sad that not even her own “mother” would advise her against these posts. We all know that if she recorded a well spoken message where she spoke eloquently against the conservatorship, it would never EVER be approved by her team. The fact that THIS is approved proves how evil they are. 

Sorry, I just don’t think she “knows what she’s doing” or “just doesn’t give a ****” with these videos. Her main goal should be getting out of the cship and videos like this can only hurt her case. She’s gotten such good press with the documentary, this kind of stuff will only shut it down. 

Let’s be real, the GP is not sophisticated enough to think “ok, she’s understandably off but deserves to be free and grow”. They’ll just be like “Hmm. So there IS a reason for the cship”. Seriously, it’s sad not a single person by her side would guide her. 

Completely agree, they keep on building the case against her, it's so sad.

She went from 2009-2013 where she barely shared any private life issues details, to 2019 on, sharing details that no one is really asking, sometimes make no sense, they have done something to her, I'm sure. The Domination cancellation was the breaking point, something happened there.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

If anything what 2004-2007 showed us is that Brit is the most unapologetic when she's giving no ****s about her "brand". 

But that was the branding in itself. The brand was a woman who takes charge and control of her actions. That’s why she shaved her head, why she attacked the car with the umbrella. It showed us “don’t **** with me because I will **** you up”. It showed strength and resilience, which is why I fell in love with her in the first place. 

20 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

It’s frustrating that people believe anything they see on social media and the trashy mags etc. I believe that her team is using that to obviously get what they want. 

I believe that Britney is smart and capable and therefore knows this. My question now is:

a) if she is on hiatus then why agree to record this cringe content?

b) if she is recording this against her will (it could be the case), then how are they forcing it? 

I don’t know. I want to give her the credit but everything is so blurred nowadays that we create so many scenarios in our heads which makes everything even worse.

I want to believe she will get out of this but then again if you think about it from a legal stand point, she literally signed her life away and so, how do you come back and say “I want out of this because I am capable” when you literally signed your life away stating that you weren’t capable in the first place. 

And so if she does get out then what?? Most of your life was so ****ed up, how do you even recover??

im sad 

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

This is why I wish she would just come out and say publicly whether she actually posts these videos or not. I know she's in the midst of litigation but I don't see how it could hurt her if she explains what's going on on this issue, because her social media posts are just making her look unwell, regardless of whether she is or not.

We don't know what kind of access Britney has to her social media, but if Lynne sees them, I would hope she would let Britney know that they're either unsettling or that someone is posting these on Britney's behalf without her knowledge of the final posts. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Itfeelskindagood said:

But that was the branding in itself. The brand was a woman who takes charge and control of her actions. That’s why she shaved her head, why she attacked the car with the umbrella. It showed us “don’t **** with me because I will **** you up”. It showed strength and resilience, which is why I fell in love with her in the first place. 

It’s frustrating that people believe anything they see on social media and the trashy mags etc. I believe that her team is using that to obviously get what they want. 

I believe that Britney is smart and capable and therefore knows this. My question now is:

a) if she is on hiatus then why agree to record this cringe content?

b) if she is recording this against her will (it could be the case), then how are they forcing it? 

I don’t know. I want to give her the credit but everything is so blurred nowadays that we create so many scenarios in our heads which makes everything even worse.

I want to believe she will get out of this but then again if you think about it from a legal stand point, she literally signed her life away and so, how do you come back and say “I want out of this because I am capable” when you literally signed your life away stating that you weren’t capable in the first place. 

And so if she does get out then what?? Most of your life was so ****ed up, how do you even recover??

im sad 

This whole thing is so sad, I wanna have hopes that the old Britney is somewhere there. But at this point, I just wish her to be well, in whatever state of mind she is. 

• Like 1

she basically states that she’s been performing for thousands of peoples for decades and yet she can’t buy/own/drive the car she wants.

she also debunks the “dementia” topic, describing a particular moment from 20 years ago with clarity.

The Madonna mention is probably just her way to remember y’all There is only ONE *****, the real one...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, Tetris said:

What is this voice she’s been using so often?...sounds painful. 

Also, starting to wonder if she’s actually the one just making up these questions herself! 

Why Brinny whyyyy

I think it's anxiety , it has to be . We all have anxiety but it's different from a person to another , for example at my work I have to check for ID's and speak to people to know if they're intoxicated or not . Lots of people I found are just purely anxious especially generation Z . They become tense , timid and very quiet. I think Britney is literally strong because it's obvious that there were times where she probably could not speak to anyone and she shuts off. Prime anxiety episode. 

The shaky voice is her powering through , and progressing . I genuinely believe she's been traumatised by the paparazzi and constant attention ( flashes and people surrounding her everywhere). If you document her behaviour during 06 it was fine whereas as the paparazzi started seriously hounding her she'd use an English accent or just scream out of nowhere. This is purely my opinion though which isn't a professional one. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

She's pretty much had social isolation for longer than all of us have had in this pandemic. Think about it... She basically was working yet had very limited social interaction, REAL social interaction... Even during POM she wasn't allowed to hangout with her dancers unless it was scheduled 'dinner' or something. She has a very small group of people she's allowed to see... When you are alone for so long + probably on some sort of medication (allegedly she doesn't even want to take)... It's going to change you. She needs to get back out into the real world, not this fantasy land team Con has trapped her in, otherwise she WILL need the conservatorship forever because they are basically just turning her into a show monkey that is unable to do anything herself because they don't let her! Work when they want her to work, and go back in the CAGE and don't interact with anyone until you are meant to be on stage again. I mean... that's just the honest truth of this CONservatorship... 

I mean when you put it like this, it’s very sickening especially it’s been 13 years I can’t even imagine. The public really had no clue and many still don’t fully understand her situation despite the documentary bringing so much awareness. A lot of people who witnessed what was going on had been complicit not just her immediate family. The people who had worked with her, the celebrities that who had interactions with her and her team, everyone was complicit. What Will.I.am said recently really put everything into perspective, her team had been implying to those who she encounters throughout the years that she is not all there creating a narrative to justify what they have been doing to her. Now everything is coming to light I believe many people will start to see what was actually happening. I just hope more of those people would now speak out so the public and the media can continue to shed more light on her situation. She can only win through public scrutiny, the court and all the lawyers involved (both sides) have too much conflicting interest and are guilty for allowing this set up to happen in the first place. She needs a new lawyer that will really advocate for her, I don’t believe ighram ever had her best interest in mind. He was part of the system that allowed this miscarriage of justice to happen.  

• Love 1
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, Lurker93 said:

she basically states that she’s been performing for thousands of peoples for decades and yet she can’t buy/own/drive the car she wants.

she also debunks the “dementia” topic, describing a particular moment from 20 years ago with clarity.

The Madonna mention is probably just her way to remember y’all There is only ONE *****, the real one...

Loving the deciphering of this one, I actually tried to decode it and failed :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2