Britney posts new video talking about the Dream Within A Dream Tour & kissing Madonna

4 hours ago, britneymegamix said:

Now, this question sounds so personal and it shouldn't be our business I believe: 'Which ex bf was the best and worst lover?'. Same with: 'Who do you feel most let down by in life - Jamie, Lynne, Larry, Jamie Lynne?' or 'Are you addicted to hair extensions?'

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you, it's just that I've been reflecting upon this thing for a while, and I would like to know what other fans think about it. I think that we too contribute(d) to invade her privacy with this kind of question. True, we ask those questions because we like her, but we should keep in mind that she's not someone who we actually know, and we're still strangers to her, even if we're fans. I would keep professional questions such as 'do you have vocal coaching?' and stuff like that. After all, we're all here because we're fans of a singer/performer/entertainer, aren't we? 

Of course, this is all hypothetical as she will never reply to questions made by us :clownery_makeup_meme:

I would agree with that, I think some fans take stuff way too far regardless of whether Britney sees it or not, we are not entitled to every single aspect of her life or her every single thought. She’s a human being first and public figure second, she deserves whatever privacy she can get esp. after all the crap she’s been through, fans, of all people, should respect that.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

I know exactly what you mean.

I don't know why she's not proud of her past work. She should be. Especially the DWAD Tour which at this point has kind of been a forgotten era and legacy. Its weird to even hear her talk about it.

I sing "Britney, What it is right now" almost every other day....if not everyday. It's my favorite tour.

Idk guys... she sounds awful... looks awful... and looks so uncomfortable... 

I love her to death and want her to succeed but there is no need for this content. It adds nothing positive to her brand. 

And yes I say brand because quite frankly we haven’t seen or felt the “real” Britney in like a decade. Where is the unapologetic ***** we all fell in love with? The woman that takes charge and doesn’t give two ****s? 

I’d rather her disappear and come back recharged with a legitimate story to tell and not this brain-losing-cell content that makes her look like she is five years old. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
5 hours ago, Manse said:

Do you guys think she puts on that voice as a protest to her handlers? If they are the ones making her answer these questions. She spoke with much more confidence on stage in Vegas not many years ago. And whenever Sam posts include Britney’s voice it sounds normal. Maybe it’s anxiety like many of you mention, however, why wouldn’t she have anxiety on Sam’s profile? I might be putting more into it but I cannot help speculating that she does it for some reason unknown to us. Britney is smart so there could be something to it maybe.

Anyway burn her family and handlers’ and release Britney! 

I think she’s probably uncomfortable with the facade of it all. We all know, probably her included, no one is asking these questions & the whole thing is just a put-on by her team. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
34 minutes ago, Itfeelskindagood said:

It adds nothing positive to her brand. 

Oh honey, we’re way past caring about the brand. Our girl doesn’t even have a stake in “the brand” and she clearly doesn’t care about it right now either. She’s on strike and she knows what she’s doing.
We’re just happy to see she’s ok and in good spirits. I wish we had the luxury of caring about the brand like other fanbases but we’re far from it at this point. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Oh honey, we’re way past caring about the brand. Our girl doesn’t even have a stake in “the brand” and she clearly doesn’t care about it right now either. She’s on strike and she knows what she’s doing.
We’re just happy to see she’s ok and in good spirits. I wish we had the luxury of caring about the brand like other fanbases but we’re far from it at this point. 

Trust me I know! I know she doesn’t give a **** and quite frankly she has nothing to prove. 

She already proved herself and payed the price in the 2000s. But that is exactly my point... if she has nothing to say or add then why do these pointless and cringe worthy videos and posts?

We all know she is out there somewhere doing whatever at home. Let her be. We don’t need needless updates that add nothing.

And also why is the fanbase in support saying “omg she’s so cute reminiscing etc” “dementia this dementia that”. It adds fuel to the fire and paints her as a caricature.

Her team is disgusting for profiting off of things such as these. Let the woman be. At least create mystery so that when she does return to whatever normality we will actually miss her. 

ugh I’m done /rant over 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
16 hours ago, Tetris said:

What is this voice she’s been using so often?...sounds painful. 

Also, starting to wonder if she’s actually the one just making up these questions herself! 

Why Brinny whyyyy

I was about to say this. I was Like “who is asking her this???” And why is her voice so high pitch? It wasn’t like this before 2019 :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Literally no one asked these questions :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You clearly did not see me ask them in her comments

I'm also waiting for her to answer whether she has ever danced with a snake and what her favour kind of Pepsi is!

Spoiler

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1

Stream BOYZ ♫

17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You clearly did not see me ask them in her comments

I'm also waiting for her to answer whether she has ever danced with a snake and what her favour kind of Pepsi is!

Reveal hidden contents

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Next time I'll ask her if she's still a virgin :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 2

It's so strange of her to pretend like people actually asked her what girl she kissed? Like sis , you kissing Madonna is something we all remember.
It's an iconic pop culture moment, so who is asking these questions? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I think she's just bored and wanting to talk about stuff, which is cute but pretending these are FAQs is kind of...strange.

Anyway we love a queen who can recall past events yass:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

These videos are so weird, I don't believe anyone asked her that question (have you ever kissed a girl) literally the whole world knows, and for her to address it, it's even weirder...

She feels like a child to me in these videos, let's be honest guys, there are 2 ways on these post:

One: she is doing these videos on purpouse, the reason? We don't know yet. Or someone is making her tape these (less likely, more conspiracyish)

Two: they really messed her up with meds/trauma.

But there is one thing though, what ever it is her team wants these videos to be public, to make her look unstable, if she has no control, her team would not allow her to share this things, meaning they do want people to see this, and think she is "crazy"

• Like 1

I actually think she does the little girl voice when she is being sarcastic, it’s like a parody of her 17 yr old self. It’s like you guys want 17 year Britney Spears . Here you go . First she developed the baby singing voice now she’s evolved that same voice when she speaks. It’s really clear she doesn’t want to give anyone any part of herself and literally thinks her brand is to be a **** Minnie Mouse