Britney posts new video talking about the Dream Within A Dream Tour & kissing Madonna

39 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Questions nobody asked again but glad she's stopped swaying like before. Real questions: Are you banned from performing HIAM or do you just dislike it? WTF happened with BJ? Why aren't you fighting to end the cship entirely? Which ex bf was the best and worst lover? Are you addicted to hair extensions? Do you still have vocal coaching? Can you still do old choreo or is it too difficult after so many years? Who do you feel most let down by in life - Jamie, Lynne, Larry, Jamie Lynne? What one performance do you wish you could erase and redo better/different? Do you watch tv much and if so what? 

Now, this question sounds so personal and it shouldn't be our business I believe: 'Which ex bf was the best and worst lover?'. Same with: 'Who do you feel most let down by in life - Jamie, Lynne, Larry, Jamie Lynne?' or 'Are you addicted to hair extensions?'

Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you, it's just that I've been reflecting upon this thing for a while, and I would like to know what other fans think about it. I think that we too contribute(d) to invade her privacy with this kind of question. True, we ask those questions because we like her, but we should keep in mind that she's not someone who we actually know, and we're still strangers to her, even if we're fans. I would keep professional questions such as 'do you have vocal coaching?' and stuff like that. After all, we're all here because we're fans of a singer/performer/entertainer, aren't we? 

Of course, this is all hypothetical as she will never reply to questions made by us :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 3

Do you guys think she puts on that voice as a protest to her handlers? If they are the ones making her answer these questions. She spoke with much more confidence on stage in Vegas not many years ago. And whenever Sam posts include Britney’s voice it sounds normal. Maybe it’s anxiety like many of you mention, however, why wouldn’t she have anxiety on Sam’s profile? I might be putting more into it but I cannot help speculating that she does it for some reason unknown to us. Britney is smart so there could be something to it maybe.

Anyway burn her family and handlers’ and release Britney! 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

She knows exactly what she’s doing answering questions that nobody asked.

Yeah, I do think that besides what she tries to say between the lines, she also wants to show how little control she has over her insta account or/and show that she cannot speak openly, imo... why speak in codes if you can openly say something, right?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Can we just talk about how charismatic she is. Regardless of her make-up or hair, she just is so effortlessly charismatic. 

But Queen, nobody’s asking those questions.

i know it might be a silly question, but how do you define charismatic? i know what it is, but i find it soo hard to describe :)

britney is smart! shes clearly making up these "questions" to drop hints...its pretty clever actually and i totally believe that theory!

a) shes supposed to be this big popstar, but cant afford a Bentley

b) she doesnt have dementia because she remebers an incident from a world tour in 2002

c) possibly a shoutout to madonna to do somethin' ;) ?

• Love 3
  • Like 6

This video just proves that she lives in a very tight bubble. She has no idea what’s going on in the outside world except for what she’s fed by her “handlers”.

If she really was on social media and given free reign like they expect us all to believe - she would have addressed the real questions she’s been getting asked. Sam must be making up these questions because literally no one asked them.

She’s so cute as well I really miss her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1

I don’t know who’s idea these questions videos are but I do think she finds a way to drop nuggets of info. Just gotta read between the lines. Like, I’m Britney ******* Spears, I should be able to go out and buy a Bentley whenever the hell I want but sadly I can’t and apparently, I have dementia but hey, look I remember all this stuff from ages ago. Plus, the fact that she always starts these off as I heard you asked these questions instead of I saw you asked these questions, that in itself speaks volumes.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

britney is smart! shes clearly making up these "questions" to drop hints...its pretty clever actually and i totally believe that theory!

a) shes supposed to be this big popstar, but cant afford a Bentley

b) she doesnt have dementia because she remebers an incident from a world tour in 2002

c) possibly a shoutout to madonna to do somethin' ;) ?

This 

• Love 2