Britney posts new video talking about the Dream Within A Dream Tour & kissing Madonna

3 hours ago, Oxic said:

Yet another video that's not addresing the big elephant in the room, and answering questions no one's ever asked. I'm glad she remembers the DWAD tour, but what is so captivating and lovely when Britney talks about her past? it almost feels like she always tries to avoid it, as she feels ashamed of her past. This is probably because we want her to talk about her glorious moments with the same happiness and joy that we do.  But in truth, it seems she cares more about her regrets and her flaws more than her big moments.  With the great amount of changes and experiences that she has undergone in these 20 years, it feels magical and fantastic that she talks about her past, reminding us that this person who twirls every day at her house is the same person who slayed the VMA's,  because sometimes I forget, as if she is there but not at the same time, you know what i mean? 

I know exactly what you mean.

I don't know why she's not proud of her past work. She should be. Especially the DWAD Tour which at this point has kind of been a forgotten era and legacy. Its weird to even hear her talk about it.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Questions nobody asked again but glad she's stopped swaying like before. Real questions: Are you banned from performing HIAM or do you just dislike it? WTF happened with BJ? Why aren't you fighting to end the cship entirely? Which ex bf was the best and worst lover? Are you addicted to hair extensions? Do you still have vocal coaching? Can you still do old choreo or is it too difficult after so many years? Who do you feel most let down by in life - Jamie, Lynne, Larry, Jamie Lynne? What one performance do you wish you could erase and redo better/different? Do you watch tv much and if so what? 

• Love 4
  • Like 2