Britney posts new video talking about the Dream Within A Dream Tour & kissing Madonna

1 hour ago, Tetris said:

What is this voice she’s been using so often?...sounds painful. 

Also, starting to wonder if she’s actually the one just making up these questions herself! 

Why Brinny whyyyy

I know it's sounds a little stupid, but I really think she chooses these question, so she could put out 'secret messages' without anyone noticing.

I have no idea what these messages could be, and I don't even think they are meant for the fans. But she also talked about Kabbalah for example. Which is in itself a kind of controversial topic.

And wasn't these questions videos deleted after a day? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

Love it! Are there any hidden codes here? Where my detectives at? She always loves to give hidden messages through these videos. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

How about being a successful pop star performing to thousands of people yet she can’t buy a Bentley she wants?

• Like 7

Who else just wants to give her a hug and say don't feel anxious.

I love her referencing primeney years stuff, but what if whoever thinks up these questions also "helps" her remember. She is usually hit or miss with memories as we all are with our own memories of events, but I always second guess these Q and A videos.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

I know it's sounds a little stupid, but I really think she chooses these question, so she could put out 'secret messages' without anyone noticing.

I have no idea what these messages could be, and I don't even think they are meant for the fans. But she also talked about Kabbalah for example. Which is in itself a kind of controversial topic.

And wasn't these questions videos deleted after a day? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

That's not stupid at all, she literally did that to dismiss her brother interview and her sister statement 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Her voice is so shaky, makes me feel sad. Team con is this what you wanted after all these years? SHAME ON YOU ALL :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

That’s not her natural voice when speaking. Remember the video where she was talking about signs with the dark hair? That was actually natural and I believe it was deleted.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

That’s not her natural voice when speaking. Remember the video where she was talking about signs with the dark hair? That was actually natural and I believe it was deleted.

I wish we could get a definitive answer on what's going on with her Instagram. Every time something gets posted I'm like:

x factor what GIF

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

The one with the heavy dusty eyeshadow? I remember that. Although that was pre quarantine I believe. A lot can change in a year. I don’t think this voice is not natural.

I got a notification that Britney Spears posted and I clicked on it right away - already deleted! A few minutes later "she" posted this, probably the same video. (That stuff is interesting to me, so I wanted that out there. ... I wonder what was wrong with the first one...) :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

The one with the heavy dusty eyeshadow? I remember that. Although that was pre quarantine I believe. A lot can change in a year. I don’t think this voice is not natural.

She goes back-and-forth between both. But the lower voice is always more comfortable and real.