Britney posts new video talking about the Dream Within A Dream Tour & kissing Madonna

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Okay.. I'm trying to decode this message: 

Madonna fell for a fairy that drives a Bentley? 

Britney fell had a dream that she kissed Madonna in a Bentley while they were dressed as fairies? 

Britney's dream was of her falling in a Bentley but she woke up in Madonna's Bentley and she kissed a female fairy? 

I think she’s just trying to point out she’s a successful pop star and can’t even buy what she wants.

I think the other questions are just random!

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

people are so fast lmao

33 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Interestingly, I actually saw Britney fall on stage on the Dream Within A Dream Tour. But it was earlier in the show, after "Crazy". She was addressing the audience to welcome us to the world "Where anything can happen" and ironically, as that thing popped out of the stage that she gets into to leave the stage, it hit her in the foot and she fell over and laughed. 

“You have some AMAZING performances and you have some *okay* performances...” :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 3
  • Like 1