Have you ever run into a celebrity? How was it?

Adriannn

What's up, Exhale

I was wondering if any of you has had the opportunity to see a celebrity out in the street, a restaurant or elsewhere living their lives. I live in a small city so the chances of this happening to me are lower than zero. However, during a trip to Toronto in summer 2016, I saw Drake rolling (with a chauffeur, of course). If it weren't for all the people that started screaming and losing their marbles, I wouldn't have noticed him. 

This happened when 'Hotline Bling' was the biggest thing on earth, so I got a little excited :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

How about you?meet-celeb.jpg.f0626d159b04877b6a1bae64b1a41d7e.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1

I was walking literally like right behind Charlize Theron, her kids and her nanny in Soho a few years ago.

She seemed angry and stressed so I tried to give her as much space as possible between us but we were walking through scaffolding (or something) so we were pushed together .

I tried not to stare too much but it was hard not to lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i was in a coffe rastaraunt trying to communicate with a speaker on the event who was speaking and said he will be afterwards the tender. i went to the coffe restaurant and there was just a discussion how to use the facebook app on phone and i was one of the people who sat next to a singer and the singer was right besides me helping the bartender with facebook and i think the singer was helping me to find something on facebook too and then showed his facebook account and his name was Anis Arumets and he ended up showing his facebook page to me when teaching us how to use facebook and it was such a chill conversation and so was this known singer in our small Estonia and we all were like SHOULD I (me) BE SURPRISED OR SOMETHING heck no EVEN IF HE IS A SINGER IN OUR LITTLE COUNTRY KNOWN he is a person just like i am. (although he got such a nice voice)

he is an artistic singer

so here is a bit of his singing

so after being besides each other in our small country we were like SMALL COUNTRY AND ORDINARY PEOPLE (helping each other to use facebook)

what is sad and incredibly uncaring of our Estonians is Anis career did't even take off but he is so talented

maybe our media figures or he himself didnt want an active career tho

#smarterthansomeothersingerslol jk

• Like 1

I bumped into GiGi Hadid at Disneyland. She was walking like her sh/t didnt stink and ran into me. I expected a sorry but she acted annoyed that I existed. 

I met Hilary Duff a few years back at a marketplace and she was absolutely the nicest human! And insanely beautiful in person. I got two photos with her. 

Funniest encounter was recognizing Willa Ford at Disneyland and my cousin and I asked for a photo. She was nice but seemed embarrassed. Her husband and friend was giggling and he took a photo of us taking our photo haha. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I was walking on rodeo drive in Beverly Hills innnn maybe 2003ish? And I saw a security guard standing blocking the doors to get into Dior. So there was a buzz generating that there was someone famous in there. I was a little tween at the time lol so I had no shame / no one really shamed me for walking right up, standing next to the security guard and looking in the glass. It was Paris Hilton. 

I remember being so star struck I was like shaking LOL even though I wasn't even close to meeting her or anything. There was paparazzi next to me with their big cameras pressed against the glass snapping pics so that added to the excitement of even seeing paparazzi LOL and they were speaking frantically to each other on walkie-talkies to go around the back entrance for when she left. It was wild.

Ed Sheeran also did a concert in my hometown in Ontario and hung out at a popular patio bar and took some photos with people. He seemed like a nice person. I didn't go over though. I also wasn't really star struck for him hahah 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I went to Lilos beach house in Mykonos and saw her there. They were filming her flop mtv reality show at the time it was so fun to see/experience. I walked past her at one point and she made a comment about my sunglasses in her faux european accent and I almost died. 

I’m also good friends with a cast member from Vanderpump Rules and have met most of them but I don’t know if they count as celebrities. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block