Have you ever run into a celebrity? How was it?

Adriannn

I’ve met Sophie Turner at a Ed Sheeran’s concert. She was so cool and seemed a little bit high 😂 We take few pictures together and talked about Game of Thrones a little bit (she was filming season 6 at the time). I was a HUGE fan of Game of Thrones so I was super excited

hungry sansa stark GIF by Late Motiv de Andreu Buenafuente

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Greg_del said:

I’ve met Sophie Turner at a Ed Sheeran’s concert. She was so cool and seemed a little bit high 😂 We take few pictures together and talked about Game of Thrones a little bit (she was filming season 6 at the time). I was a HUGE fan of Game of Thrones so I was super excited

hungry sansa stark GIF by Late Motiv de Andreu Buenafuente

I love her!

I met Erika Jayne last year after seeing her perform in Chicago in NYC pre-Covid. She came out maybe 15-20 minutes after the show ended to sign autographs and take pictures and she was so sweet. She made sure to get a picture/autograph with anybody who wanted one and was just really cool. I think I screamed out something like "GIVING THE GAYS EVERYTHING WE WANT" and she laughed with everyone else in the crowd

Erika Girardi Meme - Gonna Give The Gays Everything They Want - The  Hollywood Gossip

I posted the picture she took with me and my friends on my Insta story and she re-posted it to her story, which had me like :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block