Have you ever run into a celebrity? How was it?

Adriannn

Yes!!  Brit @ CBS studios during her time @ the X Factor. I walked up to her backstage during our girl’s cigarette break & I warmly greeted her.. in the softest tone she said “not right now sweetie” &  Immediately hher cracker bald headed *** security got in front of me & nodded his head at me basically telling me don’t think of getting one step closer. I’ll remember this moment 4 Life. Till we meet again B... 

uyyyy <3 

x

@THGENT.WORLD 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I bumped into Tinashe back in early October 2016.

She visited my country for a concert event and I think the organizer booked her hotel around the mall where I was working nearby.

So just so happened, I decided to walk around the mall after work and kinda saw her with her people. At first, I wasn't sure that it was her, cause she wasn't really wearing any makeup but my guts told me that she for sure are not from here! And then I checked her tweets, and kinda followed her from the back (more like stalking lol).

After awhile, I decided to just approached her and literally asked her, "Hey, you're Tinashe right!" and when she said yeah with a huge smile, I was "I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!" OMGGG I was fan-boying the whole time!!

So we chatted for a bit and snaps some pics (I WAS SHAKING LIKE CRAYYY) and she was so sweet!

Little that we know, weeks after that, Britney released "Slumber Party" with her! What a memory! :')

• Love 3
On 3/13/2021 at 5:12 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I went to Lilos beach house in Mykonos and saw her there. They were filming her flop mtv reality show at the time it was so fun to see/experience. I walked past her at one point and she made a comment about my sunglasses in her faux european accent and I almost died. 

I cannot express how jealous I am:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Jose Rodriguez said:

Yes!!  Brit @ CBS studios during her time @ the X Factor. I walked up to her backstage during our girl’s cigarette break & I warmly greeted her.. in the softest tone she said “not right now sweetie” &  Immediately hher cracker bald headed *** security got in front of me & nodded his head at me basically telling me don’t think of getting one step closer. I’ll remember this moment 4 Life. Till we meet again B... 

uyyyy <3 

x

@THGENT.WORLD 

I love how you don't trash her for for simply not giving you what you wanted. Thank you.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, electricopop said:

I bumped into Tinashe back in early October 2016.

She visited my country for a concert event and I think the organizer booked her hotel around the mall where I was working nearby.

So just so happened, I decided to walk around the mall after work and kinda saw her with her people. At first, I wasn't sure that it was her, cause she wasn't really wearing any makeup but my guts told me that she for sure are not from here! And then I checked her tweets, and kinda followed her from the back (more like stalking lol).

After awhile, I decided to just approached her and literally asked her, "Hey, you're Tinashe right!" and when she said yeah with a huge smile, I was "I KNEW IT WAS YOU!!!" OMGGG I was fan-boying the whole time!!

So we chatted for a bit and snaps some pics (I WAS SHAKING LIKE CRAYYY) and she was so sweet!

Little that we know, weeks after that, Britney released "Slumber Party" with her! What a memory! :')

She’s so likeable 

I ran into AJ from the Backstreet Boys at LAX. He was right behind me in line for security. I said “aaaaare you AJ?” And he said yeah and laughed it off. We small talked briefly and then someone recognized him and I mouthed “sorry” and he smiled/laughed as I walked away. So cute and sweet!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I ran into Michelle Branch a couple years back. She was at a bar playing pool with a friend after she had performed at a different venue earlier that night. She was so incredibly nice and talked with us for a bit and took a picture with us. 

I also ran into Bianca Del Rio out of drag at the gay bar I used to work at and he was of course hilarious and gave us a bunch of **** for being too nervous to go talk to him until one of our friends finally plucked up the courage. He hung out with us for about an hour and did shots with us before he had to leave 

• Love 2

When I was 14 and 15 I attended Britneys performing arts camp twice. She along with her mother were in attendance..Taylor Swift was also a camper there..

I saw Taylor Swift again like three years ago while walking in Manhattan.

I met Adrien Brody on the A train.

I ran into the infamous Sam Lutfi..

I met Ciara at a dance studio..

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Adam Sandler

Sway

Lumidee 

Fabulous 

Busta Rhymes

Fat Joe

I think thats it

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Atrius said:

When I was 14 and 15 I attended Britneys performing arts camp twice. She along with her mother were in attendance..Taylor Swift was also a camper there..

I saw Taylor Swift again like three years ago while walking in Manhattan.

I met Adrien Brody on the A train.

I ran into the infamous Sam Lutfi..

I met Ciara at a dance studio..

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Adam Sandler

Sway

Lumidee 

Fabulous 

Busta Rhymes

Fat Joe

I think thats it

That’s a lot lol 

• 3 weeks later...

Met shakira outside her hotel in Manhattan. She was the sweetest most kindest celebrity I’ve ever met til this very day. Took the time to chat with us for about 15 minutes. she offered to pay for my camera, which her fiancé at the time dropped while taking a photo of she and I. 😂 woke up the next day and saw her again before she left and she gave me a hug and kiss 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ShakiraShakira said:

Met shakira outside her hotel in Manhattan. She was the sweetest most kindest celebrity I’ve ever met til this very day. Took the time to chat with us for about 15 minutes. she offered to pay for my camera, which her fiancé at the time dropped while taking a photo of she and I. 😂 woke up the next day and saw her again before she left and she gave me a hug and kiss 

Are you on hydrophonic pot?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Curators
On 4/3/2021 at 7:08 PM, ShakiraShakira said:

I’m so jealous OMGG

On 4/3/2021 at 7:13 PM, Adriannn said:

Are you on hydrophonic pot?

Pls shhhh... this is a very common story for most fans who randomly meet Shakira in public “she was very tiny, beautiful, sweet, talks a lot, gives a lot of hugs and kisses” I think they are telling the truth

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block