Have you ever run into a celebrity? How was it?

Adriannn

4 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

She was my childhood idol as well and I kid you not I was sooo nervous but knew I would regret FOREVER if I didn't attempt to say hi. I asked if she was Hilary Duff and she was like yes nice to meet you. I told her what a huge fan my sister and I am of hers and we loved all her films and music. I said I especially love Gypsy Woman. And she had this look on her face of deep gratitude and was smiling and said Aww thank you! 

I didnt ask about new music but I did ask if she was planning on writing more books because I told her i really enjoyed the ones she had written. She seemed a little embarrassed about them and while smiling said no she probably won't because that was much harder than she thought but she's glad I liked them. 

I asked for the pics and she took them with me. And i said thank you so much again! And she smile at my friend and I and said "Have a good day guys!" and left with her current husband. (Also she was pregnant at the time so Im grateful she wasn't outwardly bothered that I interrupted their day).

When she was out if sight, I started jumping up and down and high pitch-talking "OMG I MET HILARY DUFF!!!! AHHH!!!"

Awwwww :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: She’s JUST as nice in person as she seems?! My heart can’t handle it :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

GENEROUS QUEEN :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 1

I worked at a hotel and James Arthur stayed there one time. He seemed really nice but I wasn’t allowed to interact with him. Someone checked in for him and so I never got to have a conversation with him myself. I had only heard of him and had heard none of his music, but was still so starstruck because I knew he was getting more and more famous. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

9 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I was in Las Vegas for the Circus tour and as people were coming out of the venue I recognized the creator of Breatheheavy, Jordan Miller. He was more petite than I envisioned from his muscle photos he used post then (not being shady I promise). I believe he was wearing a vest with a tshirt under it. I was tempted to say hi and that I look at his site daily but he was with a group of people and I thought I'd look like a crazy cuz he's technically not a celeb. 

But our @Jordan Miller has the looks of a celeb! 

I have had Gweneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts and Kanye West and some other lesser known celebs on my flights. Suprisingly Kanye was the nicest one and everyone liked him. He was very respectful. The worst celebrity is Heidi Klum. She once got kicked off a flight in Munich because she was sitting in First class while her kids sat with the nanny in Economy. (thats kind of normal tbh) when her kids started acting up and refused to fasten their seatbelt she basically said that it was our job to take care of them. Boom. She got kicked off. She flies a lot with us because of her work on Germanys next Top Model and everyone who has her on their flight says that she is terrible. Her dad is nice tho. Karolina Kurkova sat in Business Class and her baby sat in Economy with the grandmother. She started berating us and saying that we hate babies and are keeping a mother from her child when we told her we couldnt upgrade everyone for free. There were plenty of empty seats and she could have paid for one but she just expected a free bee because she is a famous model. BTW she could take the baby with her and come downstairs to Economy class so we were not keeping her from her baby. Also we are not allowed to upgrade people. 

• Love 2

One time I got a picture with Lana Del Rey, front row at one of her concerts. It was nice but it was impossible to talk to her so I wouldn't call it "meet". 

I met Sky Ferreira in Paris when she was there for her concert (right when "night time my time" came out). She was extremly shy but really nice at the same time. 

I kind of freaked out at the moment. I think I was being a little bit annoying lol but I was barely 20. I told her I was a huge fan since her song "17", she signed my "Ghost" EP (I did buy at the time a physical one on ebay don't know if it was a legit release) and then we took a picture. It was really really cool ! What I appreciated is that she was late but she took the time anyway. So sweet 

• Love 2

Off the top off my head,

Aaron Carter
Ben Affleck
Tom Cruise
Trisha Paytas :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:
Sam Asghari :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:
Jermaine Jackson
Blac Chyna
Rob Kardashian
Kylie Jenner
Paris Hilton
Jake Paul
Tana Mongeau
Brandy
Playboy Carti
Skai Jackson
Ryan Seacrest
Mario Lopez
Soulja Boy
Drew Barrymore

All members of Fifth Harmony except Normani

I’m sure I’ve ran into more but either didn’t know they were famous (since nowadays everyone in LA is literally an influencer :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:) or just simply can’t remember :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I’m also still fuming at the fact that I never ran into Britney once when my family used to live in the Valley despite several of my friends/family members running into her on random occasions :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1

I met Shaq, Weird Al Yankovich, Craig Robinson, and Victor Garber.

Shaq and Craig Robinson I met (separately) while working at a big and tall store in NYC, both were super nice and funny.

Weird Al I met in AZ working at a suit store, super nice and gave a few of us tickets to the show.

Victor Garber I met at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. I initiated and said that I loved him on Alias, chatted for a little bit.

However my favorite interaction with a celebrity was with Havana Brown.

I was at one of her DJ sets in AZ with my BF (at the time) and the club was a bunch of stuffy straight people.

People weren't really getting into it and my drunk *** kinda took charge and started getting a bunch of girls on the dancefloor that no one was on to start dancing.

The funniest thing was this total douchey straight drunk bro put his arms around me and my BF and was like "You should really teach these girls how to dance" lol

We really kinda helped work the club up lol

While Havana was doing her set I kept going up to where the DJ both was (it was raised above the dancefloor) holding up my phone with song requests of her songs, she always looked and winked at me and performed them one or two songs after. She got on the stairs of the DJ booth to sing them cuz she was literally just hired as a DJ.

When her set was over they switched over to their regular DJ and she was being ushered out through the club by the giant security guard. As she was walking by me and my BF she made her security guard stop and walked up to us. She gave us both a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you so much for partying".

It was really cool because she didn't have to stop at all.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Adriannn said:

What are you talking about, I live in México and I know who they are. I check Spotify every other day to see if ‘I Need You’ is finally available to stream. I am so glad to see that someone else knows them too!

Ahh I’m glad you know them too! I Need You is such a bop! All three of their albums were good.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Off the top off my head,

Aaron Carter
Ben Affleck
Tom Cruise
Trisha Paytas :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:
Sam Asghari :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:
Jermaine Jackson
Blac Chyna
Rob Kardashian
Kylie Jenner
Paris Hilton
Jake Paul
Tana Mongeau
Brandy
Playboy Carti
Skai Jackson
Ryan Seacrest
Mario Lopez
Soulja Boy
Drew Barrymore

All members of Fifth Harmony except Normani

I’m sure I’ve ran into more but either didn’t know they were famous (since nowadays everyone in LA is literally an influencer :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:) or just simply can’t remember :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I’m also still fuming at the fact that I never ran into Britney once when my family used to live in the Valley despite several of my friends/family members running into her on random occasions :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

All these celebs and you never ran into Successica? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I ran into Kim K with Kris while shopping when she just started dating with Kanye, but never spoke with her or anything. There was a lot of paparazzi there, so to be honest I felt kind of intimidated. 
I saw Mariah outside of her hotel in Paris. She looked gorge and was super sweet to the fans. Also some fashion models during the time I lived in Paris. 
I’ll never forget meeting Lana del Rey though. Me and my friend randomly bumped into at a gas station. She was really down to earth and relaxed. We took a picture, she gave me a hug and called me “fuсking handsome” :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 4

Basically the entire cast of Empire. They were staying at a hotel I worked at. Everyone was always nice and friendly, except for the girl that played Rhonda. She always seemed stressed and annoyed. Has a very cute dog tho!

Jenny Lewis also, she came by the front desk to get some change to do her own laundry! 

oh and Brit, not ran into, but was in the freakshow segment. And of course was the sweetest, smiley, genuine and looked so much better in person. I remember thinking she is so tiny and fit.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

She was my childhood idol as well and I kid you not I was sooo nervous but knew I would regret FOREVER if I didn't attempt to say hi. I asked if she was Hilary Duff and she was like yes nice to meet you. I told her what a huge fan my sister and I am of hers and we loved all her films and music. I said I especially love Gypsy Woman. And she had this look on her face of deep gratitude and was smiling and said Aww thank you! 

I didnt ask about new music but I did ask if she was planning on writing more books because I told her i really enjoyed the ones she had written. She seemed a little embarrassed about them and while smiling said no she probably won't because that was much harder than she thought but she's glad I liked them. 

I asked for the pics and she took them with me. And i said thank you so much again! And she smile at my friend and I and said "Have a good day guys!" and left with her current husband. (Also she was pregnant at the time so Im grateful she wasn't outwardly bothered that I interrupted their day).

When she was out if sight, I started jumping up and down and high pitch-talking "OMG I MET HILARY DUFF!!!! AHHH!!!"

so jealous :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: you met the queen 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block