Have you ever run into a celebrity? How was it?

• Exhale+

I’ve had a few, non-meet and greet stories. Keeping it short, the best were Wynnona Jude, Haylie Williams, and Martina McBride. The awkwards were Nick and Aaron Carter and Jamie Lynn Spears. I wouldn’t say bad, just awkward.

I live in Nashville but, no, I haven’t seen Miley or Taylor. I did see Nicole Kidman at the movies once but no real interaction. I also met Miranda Lambert’s band and they were really cool and nice to me, but other people I worked with said they were, well, not so nice. I was sorta shocked by that. 

• Love 2

I just remembered another one for any Avril fans out there.....

I met the main guy from her band, Evan Taubenfeld after her concert. He complimented me on my shirt cause I was wearing the Napanee home hardware t-shirt she wore on SNL in like 2002. I got a photo with him. 

It's worth mentioning I was trying hard to be a groupie and like ask him what he was up to later and I also like semi-ambushed him cause I saw him again walking around In some restricted area since I had boxseats. And he just ignored me but was polite about it, like would smile and nod and say "hey thanks" or something generic. Looking back I'm like aww what a nice guy to my desperate *** haha. 

• Love 4

I saw Usain Bolt at a (high fasion brands) Mall.

People (4 -5 persons aprox) were waiting for him outside the Dolce and Gabanna store and I was passing by with my boyfriend. I also waited until he came out of the store:clownery_makeup_meme: to see him and taking pictures, of course he was so fuc-king tall :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I was like 1 meter far from him and said "Hello" Usain and he said "Hello!"

He looked nice and humble with people.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I saw Usain Bolt at a (high fasion brands) Mall.

People (4 -5 persons aprox) were waiting for him outside the Dolce and Gabanna store and I was passing by with my boyfriend. I also waited until he came out of the store:clownery_makeup_meme: to see him and taking pictures, of course he was so fuc-king tall :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I was like 1 meter far from him and said "Hello" Usain and he said "Hello!"

He looked nice and humble with people.

agree :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

35 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

yes, Hilary Duff when I was in Barcelona three years ago, I guess she was vacationing as well. I did go to a somewhat high class restaurant and they had a super fancy buffet and I was carrying a cocktail and a plate and she ran into me and I dropped everything :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: She felt super bad and kept apologizing and she said she would buy me a new one, to which I replied "I mean it's a buffet" and then we just laughed together lol. I told her an autograph on my chest will suffice and thats what she did :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: she was amazing. Love that woman. 

one for the books

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

read tiffany pollard GIF

Yes omg this was like 10 years ago in the west village nyc. I will always remember it Bc it a week or 2 after she fell down on tour for ring the alarm. Nosey me was looking for any bruises lol but nope she was flawless n omg she was so tall but it was the heels n jay z was even taller. I was like wowzaaaa

all stars season 4 gooped GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Love 1