Have you ever run into a celebrity? How was it?

Adriannn

7 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

You met one of my childhood idols :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Did you ask her why she hasn’t released any new music since BIBO?! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

She was my childhood idol as well and I kid you not I was sooo nervous but knew I would regret FOREVER if I didn't attempt to say hi. I asked if she was Hilary Duff and she was like yes nice to meet you. I told her what a huge fan my sister and I am of hers and we loved all her films and music. I said I especially love Gypsy Woman. And she had this look on her face of deep gratitude and was smiling and said Aww thank you! 

I didnt ask about new music but I did ask if she was planning on writing more books because I told her i really enjoyed the ones she had written. She seemed a little embarrassed about them and while smiling said no she probably won't because that was much harder than she thought but she's glad I liked them. 

I asked for the pics and she took them with me. And i said thank you so much again! And she smile at my friend and I and said "Have a good day guys!" and left with her current husband. (Also she was pregnant at the time so Im grateful she wasn't outwardly bothered that I interrupted their day).

When she was out if sight, I started jumping up and down and high pitch-talking "OMG I MET HILARY DUFF!!!! AHHH!!!"

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Yes omg this was like 10 years ago in the west village nyc. I will always remember it Bc it a week or 2 after she fell down on tour for ring the alarm. Nosey me was looking for any bruises lol but nope she was flawless n omg she was so tall but it was the heels n jay z was even taller. I was like wowzaaaa

all stars season 4 gooped GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

faint fainting GIF

• Haha 4

No one outside of the UK will know who I'm talking about, but in 2010 when I was 13 years old me and my friend met Dappy from N-Dubz in a local shopping centre. He stopped to take a photo and he was really nice. Although I can't say if that's the case given his recent behaviour.

When I was on a school trip to the Tower of London in 2009 some of my classmates bumped into Prince William (I wasn't one of them). There was photos of him taken by one of the teachers that were in the school computer files.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, MX3 said:

I just remembered another one for any Avril fans out there.....

I met the main guy from her band, Evan Taubenfeld after her concert. He complimented me on my shirt cause I was wearing the Napanee home hardware t-shirt she wore on SNL in like 2002. I got a photo with him. 

It's worth mentioning I was trying hard to be a groupie and like ask him what he was up to later and I also like semi-ambushed him cause I saw him again walking around In some restricted area since I had boxseats. And he just ignored me but was polite about it, like would smile and nod and say "hey thanks" or something generic. Looking back I'm like aww what a nice guy to my desperate *** haha. 

Wow you are so lucky! he was my crush !!:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Isla said:

No one outside of the UK will know who I'm talking about, but in 2010 when I was 13 years old me and my friend met Dappy from N-Dubz in a local shopping centre. He stopped to take a photo and he was really nice. Although I can't say if that's the case given his recent behaviour.

When I was on a school trip to the Tower of London in 2009 some of my classmates bumped into Prince William (I wasn't one of them). There was photos of him taken by one of the teachers that were in the school computer files.

I’ve met Charles and Camilla (absolute horse), they came and visited my town because they’re the duke and duchess of my county 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Hillz.. !!  :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:   :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:   :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

she is a literal angel of a woman :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: We had such a nice chat, I guess the fact that I behaved as she was a regular person helped. I didnt ask her a single career question or fangirl over her. We just legit had casual convo (how do you like barcelona, arent the guys hot, omg its so insanely humid). I did ask for that autograph in the end, but she literally thanked me for the conversation. She said it's been a while since someone treated her like any other person :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 6

I met Paul Rudd once and he could not have been nicer. It was an advance screening of I Love You, Man back in 2008-2009 or so and I was a sophomore in college. I remember thinking it was him but was really nervous to approach him after the movie. My friend convinced me to and I'm so glad I did because it's so much more enjoyable watching his movies knowing he's a good guy.

I went up to him and told him I really enjoyed the movie and he told me how much he appreciated it and that he was unsure the reaction it would get so it meant a lot that I said it was great and that the whole audience was laughing hysterically the entire time. 

It's always nerve-racking approaching a celebrity if you're a fan because you don't want to be disillusioned if they end up being a jerk, but it was pretty cool that I took the chance and now my opinion of him is even better than it was before :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block