Have you ever run into a celebrity? How was it?

Adriannn

I’ve had a few, non-meet and greet stories. Keeping it short, the best were Wynnona Jude, Haylie Williams, and Martina McBride. The awkwards were Nick and Aaron Carter and Jamie Lynn Spears. I wouldn’t say bad, just awkward.

I live in Nashville but, no, I haven’t seen Miley or Taylor. I did see Nicole Kidman at the movies once but no real interaction. I also met Miranda Lambert’s band and they were really cool and nice to me, but other people I worked with said they were, well, not so nice. I was sorta shocked by that. 

• Love 2

I just remembered another one for any Avril fans out there.....

I met the main guy from her band, Evan Taubenfeld after her concert. He complimented me on my shirt cause I was wearing the Napanee home hardware t-shirt she wore on SNL in like 2002. I got a photo with him. 

It's worth mentioning I was trying hard to be a groupie and like ask him what he was up to later and I also like semi-ambushed him cause I saw him again walking around In some restricted area since I had boxseats. And he just ignored me but was polite about it, like would smile and nod and say "hey thanks" or something generic. Looking back I'm like aww what a nice guy to my desperate *** haha. 

• Love 4

I saw Usain Bolt at a (high fasion brands) Mall.

People (4 -5 persons aprox) were waiting for him outside the Dolce and Gabanna store and I was passing by with my boyfriend. I also waited until he came out of the store:clownery_makeup_meme: to see him and taking pictures, of course he was so fuc-king tall :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I was like 1 meter far from him and said "Hello" Usain and he said "Hello!"

He looked nice and humble with people.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I saw Usain Bolt at a (high fasion brands) Mall.

People (4 -5 persons aprox) were waiting for him outside the Dolce and Gabanna store and I was passing by with my boyfriend. I also waited until he came out of the store:clownery_makeup_meme: to see him and taking pictures, of course he was so fuc-king tall :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I was like 1 meter far from him and said "Hello" Usain and he said "Hello!"

He looked nice and humble with people.

agree :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

35 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

yes, Hilary Duff when I was in Barcelona three years ago, I guess she was vacationing as well. I did go to a somewhat high class restaurant and they had a super fancy buffet and I was carrying a cocktail and a plate and she ran into me and I dropped everything :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: She felt super bad and kept apologizing and she said she would buy me a new one, to which I replied "I mean it's a buffet" and then we just laughed together lol. I told her an autograph on my chest will suffice and thats what she did :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: she was amazing. Love that woman. 

one for the books

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block