• 3 weeks later...
  • Exhale+

I can’t believe he won his Wrestlemania match. But he was actually pretty good. And it was a good show despite being completely ridiculous that this pop star was in this big wrestling championship. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:
And he was fully clothed, I wanted to see some more skin, Mr Bunny.. You’ve been teasing us.  :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 1
On 3/12/2021 at 4:18 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Update: omg.

Hide contents

EynL-sUXAAUgjUt?format=jpg&name=large

Earlier:

Bad Bunny shows off his tanned and toned body in a new thirst trap on the Gram.

It appears he just finished a workout (peep the fitness garb on the counter).

Exhale, does your body feel things? 

59rkd8m.png

Related:

trap-bad-bunny.jpg.33894a3fb50368cbbcffa52dc72da748.jpg

tumblr_p9izj7o7iL1x8d96no1_1280.jpg

Well, the evolution is more than evident and I like that. I am in a similar process, from obese to slim and now working on my muscles. Of course he is rich and famous, so I think is a little bit easier for him , but I still appreciating the effort.

I like when @Jordan Miller post about nice boys that are not so exercised as him, sometimes gay boys are TOO demanding (Exercised and not), so I think that is cool.

To finish, I think he turned into a hot gay in the last years and it didn’t happened in one day. It was a process and now we can see the results. I definitely will drink his nectar.

Food Head GIF by DAM

• Like 1