Demi Lovato: "I started realizing how queer I really am"

Jordan Miller

17 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

She became notorious for always inserting herself into other people's drama and being an overall bitter person (Demi to Selena is what oldschool Christina was to Britney).

I actually use to be big Demi fan as a kid but I don’t like her personality and how she keeps trying to justify why she’s a **** addict 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, MonAmour said:

The fact that we are gay is the exact reason why we see through faux queerness and gay baiting for attention. Many women do it because they want to be edgy or they’ve had bad experiences with men. That’s not what *******uality is. I was born with ****, I didn’t just decide it one day to promote my new album. 

But we don't know that she's baiting or not? Just because she's been problematic and inserts herself into drama doesn't mean she's lying about being gay. It's truly embarrassing for a forum full of so many gays to shun or make fun of someone's coming out.

Then again I literally have the lowest expectations of this community.:mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Ugh. I really don’t want to be negative, but she just annoys me. I don’t understand her saying “im Just waiting to come out as who I really am”?!?! Like what????? Aren’t you giving an interview now saying you’re bi or a lesbian? What’s she getting at here? Trying to tease ppl to listen to her next album or watch her documentary or something? It seems like every couple days or so she’s trying to make a comment about vaccines, or politics, her sobriety, now her s*xuality to try to get some buzz going to make her relevant before she puts out her next project. It just comes off as so fake. I also get annoyed by celebs who say they’re “bi” but all of there relationships are with the opposite ***. If she’s bi then why are all the relationships she goes public with, with men? Wilmer Valdarama, whoever her most recent fiancé was, etc. i know she was “rumored” to be dating some girl during her TMYLM tour, but she hides that, but it’s all over the news/tabloids when she got engaged to that guy. It just seems like she’s trying to get the LGBTQ community to see her as “one of us” to support her and her music. Just make make good music and stop trying to work an angle. Your last album was actually good, focus on the music instead of the celebrity story you’re trying to tell us.  

• Like 4
19 hours ago, MonAmour said:

The fact that we are gay is the exact reason why we see through faux queerness and gay baiting for attention. Many women do it because they want to be edgy or they’ve had bad experiences with men. That’s not what *******uality is. I was born with ****, I didn’t just decide it one day to promote my new album. 

see Miley Cyrus.. 

cardi b tea GIF

• Haha 4
On 3/12/2021 at 8:45 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Isn't this forum like 80% gay?! Can't believe people are dragging Demi for 'coming out'. I agree that Demi is one of those people that irk you in all the wrong ways, but y'all will talk smack about literally anything. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Just because she's gay doesn't mean we need to suck her poussey , the woman is troubled may God help her out pray cookie lyon GIF by Empire FOX

• Love 1

Addiction is difficult and so is figuring yourself out in front of millions of people. We shouldn’t be so hard on her, I’m happy for Demi. The rest, like her becoming sober for a second time, isn’t our business to be critical of. I recently realized how queer I really am too. She could mean anything by this and I really think supporting is better than not. We know she’s liked girls for a while now. 

• Love 1

I was already cracking my knuckles preparing myself to drag her until Jordan went all dad on us ugh.

The part where she says that she didn't feel like "putting her mouth there", that's valid for any moment in any kind of s/xual relationship though. Couples need to be able to communicate, but most don't know how to do it. And we must all admit that men are particularly stupid at that. Or even worse: they play blind/deaf.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block