Sam Ingham approves of Vivian Thoreen professional skills

Roger

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Compared to what he was doing before. He kinda is doing his job. Hence why James wanted him out sometimes back in 2020

Hes not doing his job, doing his job he would direct Britney and file for the conservatorship to end... but why would he he amassed $6 million dollars for doing nothing!

Something I was not aware of until yesterday is that any Spears family member can file for c-ship termination, but up to now they have chosen not to.

I have been defending Lynne, but after knowing this I ask myself why she hasn’t done it yet ?  
Everything regarding the cship is disgusting and drains my energy sometimes.

3 hours ago, OOPSY said:

Something I was not aware of until yesterday is that any Spears family member can file for c-ship termination, but up to now they have chosen not to.

So one of us needs to marry into the family and then file for a termination. Am I understanding correctly?

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Are we really gonna create a whole thread just because he endorsed a skill on LinkedIn? Not every action is a thread to a larger/insidious plot. There are plenty of people I don't like who I "recommend" on LinkedIn. This is just scraping the barrel, folks. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

You know why we know as much as we do now?  Do you know why we've found out so much regarding Britney's conservatorship that no one even put together and has gotten the attention of the world?  Because they dug up EVERY action which in return lead to another action which lead to another one that continued to make people question and hold people accountable.  Every little thing has lead to something bigger and hence where we are today and still going.

Yeah, It might not be a large insidious plot but it sure does make people question those involved and leads them into looker deeper.  

Keep scraping people!

30 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

You know why we know as much as we do now?  Do you know why we've found out so much regarding Britney's conservatorship that no one even put together and has gotten the attention of the world?  Because they dug up EVERY action which in return lead to another action which lead to another one that continued to make people question and hold people accountable.  Every little thing has lead to something bigger and hence where we are today and still going.

Yeah, It might not be a large insidious plot but it sure does make people question those involved and leads them into looker deeper.  

Keep scraping people!

Well sure, research is good. But this is the equivalent of Justin Timberlake liking one of Britney's pictures on Instagram and then drawing conclusions that he's cheating on Jessica Biel or secretly wants to get back with her :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Let's do our due diligence and keep investigating, but not find patterns where they don't exist.  

1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

Well sure, research is good. But this is the equivalent of Justin Timberlake liking one of Britney's pictures on Instagram and then drawing conclusions that he's cheating on Jessica Biel or secretly wants to get back with her :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Let's do our due diligence and keep investigating, but not find patterns where they don't exist.  

LMFAO I legit bust out laughing at the Justin reference 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

You're so right haha...I guess we just need to not look for hidden meanings in everything when the reality is nothing these people are doing is as hidden (obviously) as they think...but if so we'll find out somehow because God knows Britney fans go above and beyond.

Archived