This Day in Pop: 'Break the Ice' music video premieres in 2008 (March 12)

39 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love this little vid, remember seeing it on TRL! I was so obsessed with the Blackout Ball website, but my family’s WiFi was so bad, I couldn’t load it!  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

it was very played on Latin America too. Well, on Telehit, because I don't remember MTV playing it a lot (unlike GM and POM which I had to see like EVERY SINGLE DAY during breakfast, as if it was some sort of torture :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: )

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I love this little vid, remember seeing it on TRL! I was so obsessed with the Blackout Ball website, but my family’s WiFi was so bad, I couldn’t load it!  :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

LMFAO!!!!  Omg I thought that was only happening to me!  Her site was so poorly developed back then, it would take AGES to load.  Not just the Blackout Ball website, but the few times her site was like 99% huge images (even the paragraphs of text were in the images instead of typed out).  Then they redesigned it again for the millionth time and it finally loaded normal but all the interesting stuff was gone lol.

• Love 1

I remember being so disappointed that we got an anime video but of course it makes sense now why we did. I love that we have this video for BTI now - suits it well and something different in her videography. 

It’s also not her worst video - that goes to Make Me, perfume and pretty girls 💅🏼

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I remember being so disappointed that we got an anime video but of course it makes sense now why we did. I love that we have this video for BTI now - suits it well and something different in her videography. 

It’s also not her worst video - that goes to Make Me, perfume and pretty girls 💅🏼

it wasn't even her worst video at the time, that title goes to Born To Make You Happy honestly

• Like 1

I will always stan this song, its so good. One of her bests.

I wish the video had a proper treatment. It's good, but it could've been epic. Same with Kill the Lights.

I'm still waiting for a Toy Soldier music video cause that song would've been as huge as toxic. Everyone I've played it for that weren't britney fans loved it and didn't even realize it was britney. The choreo could've been a slay, and the radio would've played it non stop.

#justicefortoysoldier

• Love 3
  • Like 1