Should Digital music be available everywhere when it's available in one country?

Spicechinodiva

So, again A Big Music release is coming, but the big problem is ..

Comments not available in the US, UK, and wherever it isn't Midnight locally.

As we all know Australia and New Zealand are the first to get any brand new music from whatever artist. 

My big question is, should we stop the whole 18 different release times on digital Music and just let the physical be only on friday?

I'm saying yes, it's kinda unfair, and this is why some ish leaks when it just became available in certain regions. It's easier to RIP it, then distribute it. 

If it's a digital release it should be available worldwide as soon as it comes live in one region. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

No. I mean we’re talking about over the span of one day correct? I don’t think they are worried about a leak for one day. They release it so that people can hear it at that time not at three in the morning

I rarely sleep Asan isomnia,  people noticed I only need 3 to 4 hours and I'm fine, it's been that way since I was 13. 

So it's cool to listen to music, when I wake up at around 3 in the morning or 4 depending on my clock. 

40 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I rarely sleep Asan isomnia,  people noticed I only need 3 to 4 hours and I'm fine, it's been that way since I was 13. 

So it's cool to listen to music, when I wake up at around 3 in the morning or 4 depending on my clock. 

This post gives me anxiety :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

I need 8, 10 hours at LEAST :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I’m like Snorlax

If it's a new release I'd prefer for it to be available as soon as it's midnight in a certain country.

Older releases should be available worldwide even if they weren't originally released in other countries, mainly because streaming is changed how most of us consume music and if these albums/songs were only available on streaming in one region it restricts fans from other countries from being able to listen to and support it.

Archived