How Would You Like To See The Announcement Of Britney’s Freedom?

FemmeFataleBrit

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t take the word announcement seriously when I think of Brit because of that Domination announcement disaster. Never mind the Ellen announcement for an announcement. Honestly I’m not sure what you’re asking though, the courts will release it as public knowledge. This is a personal matter and it’s not going to be a celebrated announcement on some tv show. If anything I can see her posting something cryptic with a caption talking about freedom. It will be like Christmas here on Exhale though. I was just saying last night she’ll probably talk about it later on and touch lightly on the matter but I don’t see her focusing more attention on it or slamming her family or team because that’s not her style. 

Id like to hear it quietly on the news with Britney not making a statement. Let her have her time and let the supporters rejoice together.

And after some time had passed, I would want Britney to tell her side of her life in a tell-all or documentary and her leading the way for Conservatorship reform. Laws to help with conservator corruption...the 'Britney Conservatoree Rights Act'!

Archived