Selena Gomez says she didn't watch Framing Britney out of solidarity for Britney

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand where she’s coming from... but Britney is clearly being taken advantage of. At least educate yourself to some extent and preach to your massive audience rather than turning a blind eye like we’ve done for the past 13 years 

12 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

I wouldn't call her a "fake fan" just because she didn't watch the documentary. She's got a perspective most fans can't identify with and that's the celebrity status and constant criticism from every outlet on earth. Perhaps she thinks it's invasive because it digs up parts of Britney's history she'd rather not relive. It's gotta be traumatic for Britney to watch clips of the stuff she's been through herself. 

Selena would feel the same way if she went through that and had a documentary on her. There are different ways to show support, and that's hers :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

17 hours ago, Rob_ said:

I understand where she’s coming from... but Britney is clearly being taken advantage of. At least educate yourself to some extent and preach to your massive audience rather than turning a blind eye like we’ve done for the past 13 years 

Why I haven't see you before? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

cardi b did say she was a fan, she stans piece of me and blackout

She never said she was a fan like Selena always said, saying Britney is one of her biggest inspirations, the first concert she went to, the first album she bought, etc etc Selena even had a part of her show where she paid a tribute to Britney. In the past she acted like Miley, now she's too cool for Britney I guess.

Archived