• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

try to make more Britney Jean threads, Exhale loves them

Don't worry sweetheart  Every Britney fan is worthy cause we have good taste 

If you get more active on here people will notice, unfortunately Instagram and Twitter and social media control our timeline the feed we see the order we see it and many times we don’t see most people

• Exhale+
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

DON'T OVER THINK IT! Social media is a crowded place, but just be you and people will eventually notice :)

ok wait a minute who's the blonde stud? Name, I need a name!

Sorry I have no clue. I think i just searched "gay kiss gif" and that came up.

• Love 1

You have 2 ways to be appreciated here. One is being a messy, problematic and polemic queen and the second option it's post a shirtless pic on your profile, exhale loved thirsty traps :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2

Exhale is really the best place to chat with fellow fans. If you make a social media account dedicated to Britney keep in mind that it will take time to develop. If you stay consistent it will grow. 
Btw I highly recommend this fan page on FB. It’s grown a lot this past year and it’s the only other place online as a group that’s captivated me enough to stay around. Good luck! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/444106426025019/?ref=share

Btw spend less time online if you are starting to not feel validated. It’s just the internet and at the end of the day groups like this are just for fun and entertainment :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

Hey!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

No worries, it literally took a solid decade for people to notice me here. Everyone becomes iconic at one point or another, so no stress. We’re all sisters, so..  :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:   :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Ladies know me, but it’s not like I’m a main pop girl around here. I’m mostly known as The Upvote Fairy, being weird, and for making the Jabba emote popular.  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:  

That’s my tea.  :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:   :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 2