Jump to content

James Spar, the doctor they used in 2008 to deem Britney incompetent and unable to hire her own attorney, claims he “doesn’t know” what is going on with Britney or why she is still under a conservatorship.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact that everyone in this Conservatorship story is named Jamie, James, Sam, Lynn, ect. is reach parody level. James Spar? Really?  

Why do everyone have a similar name???

This just proves Britney’s diagnose was something she could have dealt alone without this conservatorship.. This whole bipolar thing was something the media made up 

Posted Images

I keep saying unless you’re a doctor and or have ever treated Britney or have access to her medical records no one knows for sure if she has mental disorders or no polar ect that’s all been speculation!

  • Love 2
  • Like 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, s&m said:

This just proves Britney’s diagnose was something she could have dealt alone without this conservatorship.. This whole bipolar thing was something the media made up 

tbh it sounds like it wasn't even him the one making that report :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I just can't anymore 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I keep saying unless you’re a doctor and or have ever treated Britney or have access to her medical records no one knows for sure if she has mental disorders or no polar ect that’s all been speculation!

this is literally the doctor that supposedly determined Britney was not competent to hire a lawyer or appear on court :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

  • Like 2

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post

Not him trying to distance himself from her case playing dumb now that this ****ty cship is all over the media even with politicians calling Jamie an abuser on Fox News. He probably thinks we don't have proof of how complicit he was to put her under this scammy cship in the first place. 

  • Love 5
  • Like 2
Link to post
Just now, Sea flower said:

I confused now. I thought the doctor who put her under a conservatorship passed away? Are we talking about the same person?

No. They are two different doctors. The one who died was evaluating her before he died. This Spar **** was the one who helped Reva and Jamie to put Britney under a cship. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
1 minute ago, Sea flower said:

I confused now. I thought the doctor who put her under a conservatorship passed away? Are we talking about the same person?

no that was the doctor that was doing the evaluation 

  • Like 4

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

no that was the doctor that was doing the evaluation 

 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

No. They are two different doctors. The one who died was evaluating her before he died. This Spar **** was the one who helped Reva and Jamie to put Britney under a cship. 

thank you both! Thank god you keep track because i get lost easily!

  • Love 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block