James Spar, the doctor they used in 2008 to deem Britney incompetent and unable to hire her own attorney, claims he “doesn’t know” what is going on with Britney or why she is still under a conservatorship.

6 hours ago, s&m said:

My point is there was no basis to conclude that she was bipolar back then. It was the media that made up that story. No one really knows

I don't think the media ever ran a narrative for a specific disorder, they just said: Britneys crazy, which IMO is even worse cause it illegitimates and refused to understand her behavior, in 2007-8.

9 hours ago, s&m said:

This just proves Britney’s diagnose was something she could have dealt alone without this conservatorship.. This whole bipolar thing was something the media made up 

Even if she was bipolar that doesn’t constitute having a conservatorship  for Christ sakes my own mom has bipolar disorder and she’s able to operate her day to day just fine with her treatment!  

• Like 5
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

the thing is, if the conservatorship was made permanent in late 2008, the Circus Tour shouldn't have happened then. You can't have a person that has been legally deemed incapable to handle her life go and have a world tour as if it was nothing.

That tour was GOING to happen. 

Britney's contractual obligations-with deadlines- would have put her on the hook for many, millions of dollars because she didn't tour for Blackout (for obvious reasons), including accrued interest.  The lawsuits from JIVE and others would have been terrible. And she signed these contracts before her breakdown. We all know the music business never cared about her mental wellbeing.

However I don't know about her contractual obligations after Circus.

This is why I keep coming back to 2004-2005:  She should have either renegotiated her record deal or left Jive altogether.

And above all that, she should have resided in an environment where she could enjoy her marriage and motherhood. She should have put her foot down there.

1 hour ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I don't think the media ever ran a narrative for a specific disorder, they just said: Britneys crazy, which IMO is even worse cause it illegitimates and refused to understand her behavior, in 2007-8.

there's lots of old articles that speculate about bipolar disorder, yet it's always along the lines of "her family and friends suspect she may have bipolarity / schizophrenia / some mental issue".

However, a couple of years ago when the FreeBritney movement first started, TMZ had the nerve to say during a live transmission that their "close source" told them she's never been actually diagnosed with bipolarity, but just because she has "bipolarity-like symptoms" they wanted her to take bipolarity medication. Can you believe?! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 3

So sick of this situation. So sick of her silence which, I know, is not her fault.

There's so many celebrities doing very bad stuff, having mental issues and no one was put in a cship, or at least not in such a corrupt cship.

Free the woman. She's not going to perform in COVID days anyway. Let go.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

We were told she was bipolar back in 2008

Whatever Britney has or doesn’t have, she, like any other person trapped in this hell system, deserves a chance to prove herself and get back the freedom that was taken away without her consent. It was decided for her that she’s capable of working but not capable of having and enjoying freedom. I sometimes see people here question it too, that she might have some kind of mental illness. That doesn’t matter. She could have whatever, she still has a damn right to freedom and basic human rights. at the very least, she has the right to prove that she’s fine on her own. But they deemed her incapable of even that.

• Love 3

James Spar, the doctor they used in 2008 to deem Britney incompetent and unable to hire her own attorney, claims he “doesn’t know” what is going on with Britney or why she is still under a conservatorship.

We would also like to know why Britney is still under guardianship. But what we do know is that doctors like James Spar should be deprived of medical license.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...