James Spar, the doctor they used in 2008 to deem Britney incompetent and unable to hire her own attorney, claims he “doesn’t know” what is going on with Britney or why she is still under a conservatorship.

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I keep saying unless you’re a doctor and or have ever treated Britney or have access to her medical records no one knows for sure if she has mental disorders or no polar ect that’s all been speculation!

this is literally the doctor that supposedly determined Britney was not competent to hire a lawyer or appear on court :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

• Like 2

Not him trying to distance himself from her case playing dumb now that this ****ty cship is all over the media even with politicians calling Jamie an abuser on Fox News. He probably thinks we don't have proof of how complicit he was to put her under this scammy cship in the first place. 

Just now, Sea flower said:

I confused now. I thought the doctor who put her under a conservatorship passed away? Are we talking about the same person?

No. They are two different doctors. The one who died was evaluating her before he died. This Spar **** was the one who helped Reva and Jamie to put Britney under a cship. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

no that was the doctor that was doing the evaluation 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

No. They are two different doctors. The one who died was evaluating her before he died. This Spar **** was the one who helped Reva and Jamie to put Britney under a cship. 

thank you both! Thank god you keep track because i get lost easily!