Patrizia Reggiani on Lady Gaga portraying her: I'm annoyed Gaga is playing me

19 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Patrizia Reggiani, whom Lady Gaga is playing in Ridley Scott's new film House of Gucci, is venting her frustrations that Gaga is playing her. 

This is a rough translation, but she said:

"I am quite annoyed by the fact that Lady Gaga is playing me in the new Ridley Scott film without even having the foresight and sensitivity to come and meet me. It is not for an economic question, I will not take a single penny from the film, but of common sense and respect."

Well, this is awkward. Thoughts, Exhale? Should Gaga have met Reggiani prior to filming?

Related:

gaga-patrizia.jpg.cdd813d177f190445ed1c0921d807ae5.jpg

Patrizia needs to understand that Lady Gaga is always busy making the world a better place. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

I know it probably sounds like a big ask, but that is why they are paid millions of dollars to do a movie. If you're gonna act out somebody, makes sense to maybe learn them a little. Actors do it all the time. They coulda met in socially distanced settings. It's not wild to think it could have happened. 

You’re absolutely right. Alternatively, You can also “learn” somebody without meeting them personally. I guess we will have to see how this one turns out. I’m just happy to see Gaga looking good with dark hair

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Patrizia has been flip-flopping on the subject for months; every other week she switches between saying that she's happy that Gaga's playing her, to saying that she's upset. And I'm sorry but nobody in their right mind would meet a murderer just to do research for a role. It would be a PR nightmare especially for Gaga. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block