Patrizia Reggiani on Lady Gaga portraying her: I'm annoyed Gaga is playing me

• Leader

Patrizia Reggiani, whom Lady Gaga is playing in Ridley Scott's new film House of Gucci, is venting her frustrations that Gaga is playing her. 

This is a rough translation, but she said:

"I am quite annoyed by the fact that Lady Gaga is playing me in the new Ridley Scott film without even having the foresight and sensitivity to come and meet me. It is not for an economic question, I will not take a single penny from the film, but of common sense and respect."

Well, this is awkward. Thoughts, Exhale? Should Gaga have met Reggiani prior to filming?

Related:

gaga-patrizia.jpg.cdd813d177f190445ed1c0921d807ae5.jpg

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I know it probably sounds like a big ask, but that is why they are paid millions of dollars to do a movie. If you're gonna act out somebody, makes sense to maybe learn them a little. Actors do it all the time. They coulda met in socially distanced settings. It's not wild to think it could have happened. 

Im not a Gaga stan, but if there is one thing I'll always give her, it's that she's ALWAYS classy. Something tells me that her team probably reached out and this lady turned her down and is now using her name for clicks. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I know it probably sounds like a big ask, but that is why they are paid millions of dollars to do a movie. If you're gonna act out somebody, makes sense to maybe learn them a little. Actors do it all the time. They coulda met in socially distanced settings. It's not wild to think it could have happened. 

Agreed. Or even a Zoom meeting to chat about her life, character, experiences etc to really understand the character she's portraying.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Im not a Gaga stan, but if there is one thing I'll always give her, it's that she's ALWAYS classy. Something tells me that her team probably reached out and this lady turned her down and is now using her name for clicks. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

or the girl was in prison during production of the film which is a GOOD excuse but people in prison communicate still.. Joe exotic is  somehow holding rallies and instagramming in prison... GAGA could have went and met her.. but oh well.. who cares.. 

Well that's weird... I feel like Gaga would be the first one to want to meet her, her team must have done everything to link them up before filming... But at the same time, with Gaga you never know: she might come up with the idea that she wanted to create her "own version" of her for creative purposes or licences or whatever.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

Exactly. Do a homework, a research, get in touch, watch and study that person... Actors do it all the time! Good guy or bad guy

Seems like she just wants to finish this and get praised by Hollywood

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block