[REMOVED PER LOU TAYLOR'S REQUEST]: Lou Taylor's investment firm allegedly moved around $600,000,000 to an offshore account days after Bessemer Trust was approved

20 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Yall really gonna let this die but the music videos post has multiple pages... :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Its so ****ed up how threads praising Sam for calling Jamie a **** :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: get many pages and comments, yet really important things like this one gets ignored by the majority.

I feel so sick! These *******s my god! And the worst part is that if I feel so hurt on behalf of Britney then imagine how she feels... I could literally cry over the fact that I believed their twisted narrative for so long. Keeping this incredible woman in “chains” because they are some greedy ********! Where is the humanity in this ******* family. I would literally love nothing more then to see these people in jail. I really pray to that Britney gets her freedom soon! 

• Love 8