Which Artist would you gladly bake a retirement cake for?

Who would you bake a retirement cake for?   

199 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where to begin? 

Katy Perry... while I love the TD era, it’s just all been downhill from there. There’s a small part of me that holds out hope I guess, but I wouldn’t mind if she retired. 

Drake... I’ve just never got it. I mean he’s KINDA hot, and he has some decent songs, but he’s SO overrated! I really never listen to him and don’t get why his songs are so big. 

Justin Bieber... I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, I thought, he’s talented so one day he’ll be really good. But nope. Bye JB. 

Eminem... the dude is closing in on 50, and he’s still trying to poke fun at other celebs. He’s just a man child, I’m embarrassed there are other millennials who defend him so much. Has he ever apologized for using so many gay slurs and being SO problematic?! His bit is tired. 

Nicki Minaj... she’s so problematic. I don’t think of her as an artist anymore at all, she’ll hop on anyone’s song for the payout. 

billie Eillish.... I don’t get it. She has some ok songs... but... she’s not very talented. I wouldn’t miss her. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg that’s when I stopped checking for her music. We been knew you had taste :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: a little disagreements here and there, but for the most part FLAWLESS 

We truly do have a FLAWLESS record despite our small differences :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Spoiler

Something the Navy could only dream of :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block