This Day In The World: The Tohoku Earthquake & Tsunami Striked Japan 10 Years Ago

japan.jpg.9546de6770168749c66b93b7d236b965.jpg

Today signifies the 10th anniversary in one of humanity's saddest and worse disasters in history. It was a normal day for the Japanese until a mega thrust 9.2 earthquakes striked the Eastern Coast of Japan which triggered 42 m tall tsunami waves that were powerful enough to destroy sea walls and move houses and cars like toys. It killed around 18,000 people and over 2,500 of people to this day are missing. It is really sad to see what Japan as a country went through at the time but admirable how they picked themself up and have improved. 

• Love 5
  • Exhale+

I remember seeing a weird conspiracy theory somewhere saying that the video for Hold It Against Me forewarned of the disaster in the opening scene when Britney is getting dressed. She makes a pointed gun sign with her hand and it splices to a camera flashing and the lens says "made in Japan" or something. Apparently that was a coded illuminati message that tragedy would soon strike japan. I don't beleive it obviously but it's an interesting tidbit. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I remember that day so well , femme fatale just leaked and I downloaded it (I pre-ordered it too) immediately , I was shook , that album was such a candy for my ears I literally loved every song , it later became my summer jam and I started questioning my ***uality (later that year I came out to my close friends) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I remember seeing a weird conspiracy theory somewhere saying that the video for Hold It Against Me forewarned of the disaster in the opening scene when Britney is getting dressed. She makes a pointed gun sign with her hand and it splices to a camera flashing and the lens says "made in Japan" or something. Apparently that was a coded illuminati message that tragedy would soon strike japan. I don't beleive it obviously but it's an interesting tidbit. 

Really? The conspiracy theorist couldn't leave poor Japan alone now? :orangu_orangutan_ape: