Meghan Markle files complaint to ITV following Piers Morgan's mental health remarks about her

ChromaticaGlory

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/meghan-markle-made-formal-complaint-to-itv-over-pier-morgans-mental-health-remarks

Meghan Markle reportedly made a formal complaint to ITV following Piers Morgan’s remarks about her mental health, according to multiple published reports.

Meghan was reportedly concerned over the impact that the former “Good Morning Britain” host’s comments could have on other people and how it could affect the seriousness of mental health.

ITV announced on Tuesday in a statement that the 55-year-old host will no longer be part of the British show, “Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain. ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add.”

His departure from the show comes as the UK media regulator announced an investigation into Morgan, following his comments that he did not believe that Meghan Markle had experienced thoughts of suicide during her time as a senior member of the royal family.

During the “Good Morning Britain” live TV broadcast on Tuesday Morgan stormed off the set after he was blasted by his co-host Alex Beresford for his harsh words about Meghan Markle.

“I understand that you don’t like Meghan Markle. You’ve made it so clear a number of times on this program, and I understand that you had a personal relationship with Meghan Markle and she cut you off. Has she said anything about you after she cut you off? She’s entitled to cut you off if she wants to. And yet you continue to trash her,” Alex said to him.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this pathological sociopath with a fiery passion. She’s obsessed with controlling everyone.  That Oprah interview was such a train wreck of lies.  Virtually every point was fact checked and proven manipulative drivel, but Americans are gullible.  Piers sucks but he wasn’t wrong.  Just like Trump calling her out... he’s a ********* but it’s like it takes one to know one.  Hope the social climber gets her comeuppance soon. Harry and Archie will need counselling.  Anyone who has dealt with someone like her recognizes the narcissistic and delusional behavior.  Someone will get seriously hurt but bet she won’t have a tear to shed for any of them.

Archived